S1 - restocking formulation bottles

Inventory checks are done, packaging has been confirmed and we are now ready to ship what remains of our valerian plant pod stock to our most active Pioneers! As this was very much something we pushed for last minute, there are simply not enough supplies to restock everyone - despite how much we would like to.

For those who experienced a noticeable effect while using valerian pods, we are thrilled to deliver more pods to you on a first come first serve basis until we are completely out of stock. :s1_n01: :s1_n02: :s1_n03:

You can reserve a place on the mailing list while spots last by contacting me directly, however may be most convenient for you. If you have already reached out, I will be sending you a message very shortly to confirm your spot.

For those who feel valerian might not be the plant for them, we can’t wait for you to try passiflora, our next plant!

We will also be releasing an app update, which will allow a reset of your spray count and petal journaling. More information on this coming soon. :calling: :spiritbug:

Thank you so much for being a Pioneer with sofi and wishing you a wonderful day x

14 Likes

Oooooooohhhhhhh does that mean my gift :gift: will be on its way​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

S1 - update on refills and resetting your spray count!

Hello all! We have begin the process of shipping refills and will continue doing so in waves while pods last. :blush: :sofi_moon: :raised_hands:

When your refill arrives, please ensure that you are updated to the latest version of the sofi app (version 2.1.9) and that your spray count has been reset.

To reset your spray (and check for an app update), go to the profile page of your sofi app by clicking the person icon in the top right corner of your screen.

Next, simply scroll down to locate your app version and the button to reset sprays. If your app version is less than 2.1.9, and/or your reset sprays button is missing as a result, please follow the links below to update your app, before closing the app, reopening the app, and trying again.

For Android, please click here to update your sofi app, and for iOS, please click here.

Once your refills arrive, this will allow us to continue capturing the effect of the plants without interruption.

In the meantime, please continue journaling your baseline each day as this information is equally key to understanding valerian’s unique effect on the incredible, complex system that is you. And please hold onto all empty plant pods so they can later be returned to us for re-use. #preservationofplanet

Happy Easter weekend! :rabbit::hatching_chick: :bouquet:

6 Likes

What do I do wrong :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes tried that yesterday :sweat::sweat:will try it later again :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Hi @sonja.ekkers.77, can you confirm whether your plant pod is still in? If not, by reinserting it, the button should appear for you and the spray count will be able to be reset.

Please let me know if that works!

4 Likes

Aaaww ok no I’ve cleaned it and put it all back in the box for safe keeping till the next once come . I will try that tonight when I get back in. Only 4 sheep :sheep: left to lamb so I be all fit and ready to go :relaxed::relaxed:

4 Likes

@alexwalkerjones my pods have arrived today thankyou :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Mine just arrived :heart::heart: dream world here I come :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

4 Likes

Thanks @alexwalkerjones it worked with the new pod in :heart:

3 Likes

Sorry guys i dont mean to be repeating myself or sounding rude im just wondering when will i be receiving the S1 :flushed::thinking::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi @magsxx1990 - While many of the Pioneers in the treehouse are S1 Pioneers, the S1 Program itself is closed. As you downloaded the app last month, you would have signed up for the S2 (our second Program ever) to begin your journey with passiflora!

Just like the S1 Pioneers, you will also automatically enrolled into our subsequent Programs and we’re grateful for your patience while the S2 is in production. I hope that helps to explain and please let me know if you have any other questions :sofi_moon:

3 Likes

Oh yes please that would be great!!!

3 Likes

Wow that is exciting news, as ive stated valerian worked on me on a certain formula so id be more than happy to trial the new stuff :love_you_gesture::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Awesome @natascha_mani, you’re on the list!

1 Like

Hi @markwhittles! Were you interested in receiving valerian refills (they would be another set of the plant pods you are using now), or waiting for the new stuff (i.e. the S2 where we activate passiflora)? Please let me know and I’ll add you to the list if so :blush: :sparkles:

1 Like

Got mine a few day’s ago and wouldn’t you know the battery was dead on my sofi pen and had to reorder them . Took a while to wake it up but got back to usual last night and what an amazing sleep I had .:blush::+1:

2 Likes

To be honest id be happy with either so whatever you need feedback on the most id be happy to oblige you, thank you.

2 Likes

Awhh ok thank u @alexwalkerjones

3 Likes