Getting my stick

Hola!

So I’ve completed my 10 days journal and as far as my research goes, I’m supposed to receive a link via my email to enter my address and stuff, problem is, I haven’t gotten anything yet and I really was looking forward to getting my stick soon :pleading_face: HELP!!

Tia

3 Likes

You should get the email at some point today then, I believe timezones etc could be a factor of when you will get it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let me know if you don’t receive the message Tia and I have also added @alexwalkerjones into this so we will keep an eye out for you. So pleased that you’ve been able to complete the baseline and can’t wait to get you progressing to the next phase - the “sofi surprise”!

2 Likes

Hi @hennakamran09, I’ve double checked this for you and we successfully received notice you completed your 10 days of baseline journaling, so nothing to worry about there! Congratulations by the way :star_struck:

As @Aaron kindly points out, sometimes there’s a time delay depending on what time of day you complete your baseline. To minimise the wait time, we’ve just updated the code (thanks to @rafaelgoncalves!) so maximum, we’re speaking just a matter of a hours.

Please keep an eye on your inbox as the address confirmation email should be with you soon. x

3 Likes