Heat/sleep/migraines

How is everyone managing to sleep in this heat? Im so restless, i toss and turn most of the night, and always seem to wake with the covers over me!
I suffer with migraines so a good sleep is essential as lack of it seems to trigger one, so i spend a lot of time just trying to keep on to keep them at bay.

7 Likes

Me too!!! I have to leave my fan on all through the night!!! Cannot wait for my sprays to arrive to see what difference it makes!! :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

5 Likes

My fan is literally on the foot of my bed sat on the corner of the mattress so I can put my feet into the air flow if I get too hot :sweat_smile:
I usually love summer but I’m just not feeling it this year :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree, it’s lovely when u can lay in it, but when you’re working/travelling/sleeping etc, it’s so humid and sticky!! The problem is, once u wake up hot and bothered, u can’t go back to sleep again can you?!!:hot_face::tired_face: Nightmare! :face_with_peeking_eye::woman_facepalming:t4:
Hopefully these sprays will help with the broken sleep :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

5 Likes

Its just so draining, i cant wait for my pods to arrive, i had the pebble a few weeks ago.
I think my tired is tired of being tired lol

6 Likes

Bless you hun! :woman_facepalming:t4::face_with_peeking_eye::joy:
Yeah I can completely sympathise with you!!
Fingers crossed they work for you! :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:
Sending positive vibes your way :hugs:🩷xx

4 Likes

Heres a tip for you…if you make a fire in middle of room it will heat it up right ??? So do the opposite to cool down… get a old icecream tub, fill it with water then put in the freezer.
Then put the frozen tub in your bedroom when go to sleep.
Because its in a tub, it wont leck everywhere… then, when you wake up, put it back in freezer so can use again the next night… much cheaper than paying for electric bill of having fan on all night.

7 Likes

Genius @Titan … super tempted to try this ! Thx for sharing :pray:

3 Likes

@Kaveh very welcome buddy…
Before the fridge an freezer was invented, people used to cut blocks of ice out of frozen lakes an put them in big wooden boxes. … (was called icebox) the box above would have peoples food an beers in…
Now technology has improved, people forget the basic simple things we used to do in the past because things are done for us. This truly dose work…if it dose not work for you, an have a big room, then use extra tubs of ice… enjoy a cool night sleep my friend :0)

3 Likes

This sounds like a great idea, will be trying this!
I also suffer from migraines and my anxiety levels just shoot up in the heat, pair that with awful sleep and it makes a pretty toxic mix.
I’m just not built for heat.
I’ll try anything at this point!

3 Likes

What a great idea! Defo gona give this a go! Thankyou :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

2 Likes

Iv had the same issues today heat migraines sleeping is a nightmare

2 Likes

Hi
I also suffer migraines & daily headaches but finding it hard to have a good nights sleep currently having lower back & hip pain kept me awake last night plus always waking up in early hours for a pee. So I’m so tired when I have to get up it’s really effecting my mood & quality of life right now.

1 Like