Help can't finish my journal this morning

One question doesn’t let me put anything in and only go back to previous page help :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So it lets me answer all the questions. Than I get this page

And I answer it love it (green pot)
Press next and I go to this page.

Where I won’t let me type anything, or press next so all I can do is go back to previous page.
So now I haven’t finished my journal this morning :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::scream::scream:

4 Likes

Mine is doing exactly the same I just log out and it goes back to the original pages we used to fill in

5 Likes

Glad it’s not just me :rofl:
But like to finish it so left it and hope someone will fix it :relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Me too!!! Also hellooooo good morning

3 Likes

Hi just had the same experience, I’ve switched phone off and on again, uninstalled then reinstalled the app but no joy. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Technology baffles me🧐

4 Likes

Still not letting me journal my sleep last night, any of you still having this issue?

2 Likes

Yes not been able to complete either tried all the usual remedies but no success :confused:

4 Likes

Sofi team is working on it I’ve send them a message and it should be sorted soon :relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes

Awesome sauce @sonja.ekkers.77 :slight_smile: how are all the baa baas ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All good busy going round them all and feeding them in the field every day. Their all happy and growing :relaxed: I need to make some new pictures from them soon :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes , yes you do :joy::joy: glad they’re all doing well though

3 Likes

Just to update you I got a message that it is fixed but you need to update your sofi app. It didn’t go automatically like it did before :person_shrugging: but have just been able to journal :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Thanks sofi team :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hi @sonja.ekkers.77 @Aaron @chris.king5 @Eevie
We’ve indeed already released an Android version that fixes this issue! New iOS version should be in the App Store today too.
Sorry that we missed this one and thanks for reporting :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Unfortunately not all features/fixed can be released with what’s called “over the air” update, so sometimes we have to publish a new version in GooglePlay/App Store.
Make sure you have auto updates enabled there and you won’t even notice it though :wink:

3 Likes

Mine is working well this morning thanks guys👍

3 Likes