App won't let me journal

For the last few days I couldn’t access the Sofi app until ‘eventually’ my android app updated. Now, once the app opens, I am being told to insert the capsule into the smart pod in order to journal but I finished my last pods over 2 months ago (but I still like to journal). Also, when I click on the ‘compass’ icon it asks for address confirmation, which I have done. It then has “Your Next Study” - this section will unlock when you complete your current study. Does this mean that I can no longer journal until I receive S3?

3 Likes

You can journal as before and all your data is now flowing into the main sofi ocean for analysis by the sofi brain. So keep journalling as before and now it should also begin to tears mmmmm see yourself accumulating sofi seeds as you engage in journalling, community here in treehouse and referrals program (and we are going to talk about this a lot more in May as that’s the core of how we want our sofi to grow)! Adding @alexwalkerjones to make sure we have all you need to put you on dispatch and thx again for being such a critical part of the sofi narrative :pray:

1 Like

Hi @Milli47, great to hear from you and thank you for reaching out! So sorry to hear about any bugs that are interfering. I’m tagging @Kirill here, as the app shouldn’t be preventing you from journaling.

The journalling button should be located on the bottom of the home page (left tab along the bottom of the app) and isn’t supposed to be blocked by lack of paired device.

If this is the case, it would be great to receive a screenshot / screen recording of exactly what you see. In case the bug may be specific to your device, this enables the guys to replicate it and hopefully solve :crossed_fingers:

Many thanks for your troubleshooting support! We should have you up and running in no time x

1 Like

Hi Alex,

Please find attached a screenshot of the message I get when opening the app.

Regards,
Susan(Milli47)

3 Likes

How you getting on @Milli47 ? I heard one fix on the treehouse from @Kirill … try logging out and logging back in … that seems to release some Pioneers to move beyond this screen … particularly those that were paired to the old sofi 01 or sofi 02 generation pods … also important to take out the battery and retire the old sofi pods if you have one … they have helped us through the first two stages of our sofi rocket ship but now need be retired to make room for the 3rd gen RFID and USB C rechargeable version going out on the Ashwagandha waves :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Kaveh,

After I received an email from Sofi earlier today regarding the shipping of the Ashwagandha pods, I logged out and back in and that seems to have sorted out the problem and I managed to do my journal for today. :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Amazing ! So pleased it is all up and running @Milli47 … wishing you a restful and hopefully restorative night :pray:

2 Likes