Help! Problem charging stick

Just received my sofi pack, my apple I pad charger doesn’t fit the stick, do I need to buy a special charger. Sorry for being so thick :pensive:

2 Likes

You need a USB C charging cable … any one will do … let us know if you have any difficulty and we can send a link on Amazon and certainly if you don’t have one very happy to reimburse you for a gift card … as many folks have this cable we didn’t want to add more waste if we didn’t need it … adding @alexwalkerjones so let us know how you get on @grannysue269 :pray:

3 Likes

I don’t have one so if you could send me a link to Amazon I can be sure that I’m buying the right one. No need to reimburse.
Cheers

4 Likes

Any USB C would work … just check maybe on Amazon which one comes to you next day … here are a few examples … let me know if you found one for next day delivery! :pray:

2 Likes

Amazon are quick but if you live near any shop that sells charging leads, they are almost bound to have a usb to c lead. They are common to lots of devices including Samsung phones, so that could be quicker than Amazon, depending on your location. Im sure you are keen to get the stick/pod started as are we all!
Just to note, they don’t last forever especially the cheap ones with just a thin cover over the wires so if getting a cheap one maybe get 2 to avoid future disappointment with a missed night of sprays x

3 Likes

Thanks for the help, my Samsung phone charger doesn’t fit it probably because it’s quite an old phone ! :joy:.
Will try & get one from shop tomorrow because as you say I’m keen to get started. :sleeping:

4 Likes