New battery maybe?

My stick was working fine yesterday, I’ve tried pairing it with my new phone today & it won’t connect. The blue light isn’t even coming on the stick, could it possibly be the battery need changing?

4 Likes

Morning @Dannx isually if you don’t see a blue light (establishing Bluetooth Bridge) or a green light (counting a press) the common issue is that the sofi stick has finished its battery. Our stick pings for its home twice a second all the time and usually after 1.7 million calls home or just around ten days we see it having depleted its battery. Whilst that’s ten times longer than day my mobile which runs out every day - so great when we move to S3 and a rechargeable stick during our prototype builds of S1 and S2 we will require the change with new batteries. Adding @alexwalkerjones here in case you have any issues either finding the battery and of course we are more than happy to cover any costs. We were hoping to have shipped the boxes with spares but our delivery companies don’t seem to like loose spare batteries in electronic boxes. Let us know how you get on Joanne. xx :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll order some batteries and give that a go :blush: x

4 Likes

Hi just wondering if you can help me @alexwalkerjones my battery ran out and ive replaced it blue light showing and even showing 0/70 sprays on bottle but its not registering when im spraying so not sure if your getting any info from the stick your end ive took battery out changed it for another but stull shows 0/70 for the sprays xxx

2 Likes

Hi @angelascotney,

Great question! Due to the fact that all refill plant pods are the same, it’s likelythe sofi stick isn’t (yet) able to distinguish between the different bottles. Simply head to your profile page (:bust_in_silhouette:) and scroll down to find the button called “reset sprays” and this should do the trick.

None the less, even though the spray count wasn’t counting down for you - so long as the blue light is, we receive those sprays just fine :raised_hands: :blush:

I hope that helps!

1 Like

Thankyou @alexwalkerjones that has sorted it out :star2:

2 Likes