I can't get my sofi stick to work

I know I am probably being thick but nothing happens when I connect my stick to my phone with the charger. No red light - nothing. Phone doesn’t recognise that anything is connected. Maybe a problem with the cable? Day 3 and not able to use my ashwagandha. So sad.

2 Likes

Evening @dcm.leeds … I’m confident we will have you to and running right away … so firstly, can I check that you have had a chance to charge your sofi pod (formerly known as sofi “stick” :slightly_smiling_face: … for this you have to plug a usb c charger into the sofi pod - a red light appears which shows that the pod is charging … in a kit 60/90 minutes the light goes out which means the sofi pod is fully charged and ready to go … let me know if that stage has happened … also adding @alexwalkerjones so we can support you through the process every step :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Kaveh.

This is the bit that has not been working. I was trying to find a lead to connect the sofi pod to my phone but couldn’t find one. I was looking at the image which seemed to show the pod and phone connected by one lead. I have now started charging the pod using my phone charger and the red light is on. I will keep my fingers crossed that this is OK.

Hopefully tonight it will all be OK.

Thanks for the help.

Diana

3 Likes

That’s perfect @dcm.leeds … red light should go out in just over an hour … then disconnect … you should see a flash of colours on the pod - toggling for blue to green and back to blue … and that means your sofi pod is ready to pair! :pray:

2 Likes

@dcm.leeds please also make sure to pair from your sofi app, not phone settings (I’ve seen someone trying this and can confirm that way doesn’t work!).

2 Likes

I seem to be OK now although the sprays last night did not register. I didn’t notice at the time but spotted it this morning. I will keep an eye on it this evening.

Diana

3 Likes