Hospital admission

Sorry i have not been able to do my journals today is the first day since sunday i have been able to actually get on the phone although not for long as my eyes are so painful i was admitted for an extreeme headach and high blood pressure not sure if its been caused by a change of tablets by the dr or disks in my neck that i had operated on before in 2016 fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: they find out whats going on and will journal tonight

8 Likes

Ooh how awful for you, hope you feel better soon :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hope you feel better soon :blush:

5 Likes

Hopefully a speedy recovery for you aswell, make sure to take care of yourself and get plenty of rest :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hope you get the result you deserve and wishing you a speedy recovery.
:+1:

6 Likes

So sorry to hear @angelascotney! Fingers crossed you can get some answers soon, I’m sure that not knowing why makes it even harder - but answers will come! Wishing you a speedy recovery and time to rest :love_letter:

4 Likes

Hi im back from the hospital i was in for a total of 8 days i an taking it easy, dr has put me on loads of meds and im currently resting they treated me for migrain but i have to see a neurology consultant as they think it may be a disk in my neck so im waiting now for an appointment xxx

4 Likes

Hey i hope everyone is doing ok im feeling very tired not sleeping well again after coming off alot of the meds the hospital put me on im really sorry i have been forgetting to do some of my journals my heads been all over the place, ive got an mri on the 30 july fingers crossed its not my disk and i was just suffering with a very severe migraine although i dont want one of those again!

6 Likes

I sure hope you’re feeling better and that the root of your migraine problem can be resolved. I’ve suffered migraines for most of my life and know hope brutal they can be. Take good care of you and be sure to stay extra hydrated… of course sleep well too :mending_heart::crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better @angelascotney xx and welcome back! :pray:

6 Likes