Refills of valerian

Hi, I’m using the passiflora that you got me into so quickly, I haven’t slept so well in over 15 years, its marvelous, and on top of that my body is getting restorative sleep which also means that it can help to recover from surgery better, my oncologist is very pleased I’m sleeping, he says thats the best way your body heals, and also my mind, I can think straighter. I wondered if there was a way to try the valarien pods, if payment is needed i dont mind, I’d like to try though if its possible. I’m amazed that this has helped me so muxh, and I can’t thank you enough, youre doing a marvelous job, and helping so many people. Keep up the good work, and thanks again Rosie x

6 Likes

Hi @MissTQ, we are so inspired by your story these past few weeks and grateful that the passiflora is a big help. You will absolutely get to participate with valerian and our official announcement with more details on that is coming soon! No payment necessary - your participation is reward enough and we can’t wait to get some valerian plant pods into your (and others’) hands. :blush:

5 Likes

Youve put a smike on nt face, thank you. I slept got over 7 hours last night, which is amazing

5 Likes

Amazing, how jealous I am that you had that much sleep, congratulations and I hope that this is the start of more night’s like this to come!

4 Likes

Thank you so much, im still in hospital after the 2nd op, i dont know when I’ll be home, but i have sofi here, i just have to get someone to get it, as lsst night i barely slept, and tonight weve got a new patient in our bay of 4, she likes to talk, when i want to sleep!! But i will be back using sofi asap, its marvellous.

4 Likes

I wish you all the best and hope you are out of hospital and feeling much better soon. I will include you in my prayers if that is alright with you? Take care and tell the nurses that the over chatty person that they were complaining that their mouth was agony and needs some bandages wrapping over their mouth! :joy:

4 Likes

Used sofi last night, had 7 hours, woken once for meds but went straight back to sleep. Im going home today, and then i can relax and be able to sleep properly in my own bed, bliss. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart, this trial has been a life saver, and i look foward to trying the ithe other pods. Id be a walking zombie if not for Sofi, keep up the marvelous work.

3 Likes

So glad to hear that you’ll get to be back in your own bed soon Rosemarie! We are truly thankful that passiflora has been such a big help - and grateful for your presence here in our community as always! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I used my sofi stick and had 6 hours last night, though was wakened once for meds, fingers crossed I’m going home tomorrow, but will be using my sofi stick again tonight.

4 Likes

Good luck and best wishes @MissTQ . Hope you’re soon on the way to better health and just as important, happiness.
Keep believing.
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

5 Likes

Oh so glad to hear this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: just what I needed after a rubbish few days.

Having animals is lovely but it comes with a lot of heart aches when they get older and decisions have to be made to stop the suffering . Or poor old sheep dog Harvey had to be PTS :sob::sob: yesterday so last two days sleeping has been very rubbish.

Can’t wait for that warm feeling of relaxation I got from valerian before :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Well I’m home now, and all histology tests show nodes are clear, and I’m considered cancer free, but I worry a few cells may have been missed and it could come back, but I’m happy to be home. As are my cats.

4 Likes

Good to know @MissTQ , hope all goes well from now on.
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

4 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones, im having problems with my 2nd pod, I’ve put it in, and its all set properly, but when i spray it only sprays a bit into my mouth, the rest goes down the inside of the sofi stick, ive tried to get it in the right position, and i can see that holes line up, so i don’t know what else to do, I’ve put it in 6 times, and still it wont line up, i sprayed it straight into my mouth last night, I’m using 5 sprays at night, not sure if thats too much or too little, but i am sleeping so much better, can’t wait for the valerian to try. Im forever grateful for stumbling across this trial, as for over 20 years I’ve not slept more than 2 hours, then I’d be awake for a couple of hours, then maybe sleep a few hours more, but with this trial, i cant believe the amount of sleep I’m getting, and that in turn means i feel better in my mood, my pain levels and of course I’m also recovering fom the operations I’ve had. I see my consultant tomorrow, she will let me know then if i need chemo to “mop up” any cancer cells that may have been missed, but having the all clear in the histology is great to hear, I’m wary that it may come back, so i wont be celebrating until at least 2 scans and blood tests show me as clear, its not sonething i wish to go through again, though i will need another op to reverse the stoma in 12 to 18 months time. Again thanks for letting me go ahead with the triwl. My oncologist says he can tell I’m sleeping better just by looking at me.

3 Likes

Aww wow! Im so glad to hear that you are finally getting some decent sleep and its amazing about your cancer being gone! Congratulations :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks, fingers crossed they got it all, if not it’ll be back, we will see, as for the sleep, I’m amazed, and I feel so much better for it, it’s a little wonder stick

2 Likes

Hi @MissTQ, it truly means to world to us that passiflora has made a difference to you and we are so grateful to have you here! :sofi_moon: Fingers crossed valerian keeps up the good work nudging you towards better sleep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

With regards to the issue of your sofi stick not spraying right, it’s most likely an issue of residue build up building up (this can happen due to the viscosity of the plant extract over time), and so I think the first thing to do would be to deep clean your sofi stick, especially as you mention this has only happened since inserting your second pod.

I’m attaching for you just below a screenshot of page 20 of our Pioneer survival guide where it details a step-by-step for taking your sofi stick apart and giving it a proper clean. Essentially, once the plant pod is removed and the electronics are all out, you’re safe to use water to remove any formulation build-up/clogging and hopefully solve the spraying issue as a result!

Please let me know if that works and if not we’ll try something else :blush: xx

3 Likes

Thanks @alexwalkerjones, I do that then see how it goes, though I did wipe the sofi stick after every use, with a tissue rolled up and tried to keep it clean, I will deep clean now and se how I go on. Looking forward to valerian, and I’m honoured to be a part if thr trial.

3 Likes

I took the stick apart, gave it a good wash, ued pipe cleaners too, same thing happened, so i sprqyed the pod directly into my mouth, and not much comes out, not like the last pod where i got a good squirt each time, the podbis the problem, not the sofi stick, tomorrow i will try pod number 1, see if that works better, then I’ll have a better idea of why its not working properly, but its definitely not the stick.

3 Likes

I see @MissTQ, thank you so much for testing that nonetheless - it’s always helpful to cover our bases first and we know thankfully the diameter of the spray window on the sofi stick we’re developing for the S3 should be slightly greater, helping to prevent this build-up of formulation.

In your case, I’m afraid it does sound like an issue with that particular pod, and as you say, you’ll know very soon once you move onto your 3rd. :pray: :sparkles:

I did get an update that we are actually not sending out our prepaid collection envelopes to collect empty pods until the arrival of the S3 (unfortunately, our envelopes just don’t fit very well in the smaller refill packs), but when the S3 does arrive, you’ll have a chance to send in your pods (including the one we’re having trouble with) so our team can take it apart and try to determine what may have gone wrong. If possible, it would be great if - when the time comes - your could include a small note, so we can know for certain which one to investigate.

Thanks so much for your help troubleshooting this @MissTQ!

2 Likes