How is everyone’s weekend?

We have been so focused on sofi sticks and apps and pebbles … I thought to ask … how’s everyone’s weekend? I’ve had the pleasure to come down to the Cornish Riviera to visit my daughters who are growing up too fast! Some photos en route to share with you xx :pray:

7 Likes

Looks beautiful. Lucky you. Went to cinema to see The Duke. Really enjoyed it. Let’s hope Sunday is sunny.

3 Likes

Looks like a beautiful sunny day.

It’s been so cold here today but went to visit family with the dogs and got to do a bit of gaming so that’s a win :joy:

4 Likes

@Kaveh
here we had some action in the Tree(house)…

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!
Sleep well.

5 Likes

Weekend??? what else do you do than work :thinking::thinking::thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dog2::racehorse::cow::sheep:no rest for the wicked

4 Likes

You know we don’t consider sofi as work … I think when you find yourself doing something you love it never feels like work … on the other hand when you write 1,600 individual emails one at a time because you sometimes don’t want to group email people cause your message get filtered by the servers as spam … we’ll that’s different… the motivation is you may connect with someone that you may be able to make a difference to. We recently ran an internal poll and about 35 sofi team members completed it … gave some interesting insights into the psyche helping sofi come to life … the thing that scored highest is that we all take huge pride in sofi’s success and what we do defines our identity most … we love sofi xx and she puts up with us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I do see how much everyone is involved and passionate everyone is about sofi it great that we as pioneers be seen as people and not just as testers :hugs::hugs: much appreciate the team effort from all sofi members :heart::heart:

9 Likes

Adventures were needed :heart:

8 Likes

Wow that’s amazing looks peaceful

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: So beautiful I gasped!

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning … I only have this to offer before leaving to head back to London …

7 Likes

Looking good I could manage to eat a couple

5 Likes

It’s a privilege living here. I’m truly blessed x (thank you) :rose:

4 Likes

Completely delicious :blush:

4 Likes