How is it determined what refills are sent out?

I received my refills of passiflora today. I just wondered how it was determined which refills were sent out. I remember answering some questions at the end of s3 (ashwagandha) but just wondered how it was determined which refills were assigned to which pioneer.

3 Likes

Happy to have received valerian. Two nights of better sleep already. Works so much better for me than ashwaganda. I am looking forward to a period of calm while it lasts.

3 Likes

Hi @lilywong16,

Thanks for your question and happy to hear that your refills arrived! This wave, we did our best to give everyone a chance to try the formulations they had not yet, however for Pioneers who have been with us since the S1, (like yourself I believe! this was more random.

During our first two studies (S1 and S2), as you may recall, there were a handful of technical difficulties, especially to do with the spray count and so we didn’t necessarily have the best data to choose a refill based on those studies alone - and hence we’re dong them again with refills!

You will have received an email on the 30th June with the plant you were assigned (either valerian or passiflora) along with the option to opt-out of that plant, or potential swap to the other plant while supplies last.

I hope that helps! Of course, with more robust systems and better clarity of data, sofi will begin to understand with more depth your interaction with these refill plants, and this will be factored in to “her” analysis moving forward :blush: :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply alex. Very much appreciated. I do remember having a lot of issues with the s1 valerian stage of the study and my pod not registering at all for the most part, so was half expecting to receive the valerian refills to fill in the missing data. happy to continue with the passiflora and see if there will be a difference to my sleep as its been horrendous of late

3 Likes