Refills and app surveys

Hello!

I got an email from sofi on June 30 saying my Passionflora refills were on the way, and I am so excited and grateful! I know the sofi team is very busy so I’ve waited a while before posting. It has been two months since I got the email and I am wondering if there’s a tracking number or something so I know when to expect my pods? Or is this offer even still on the table, were they sent out in the first place? I received this email before the announcement of subscriptions and the ceasing of free pod trials without subscription, so just wanted to ask.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate these complimentary trials. Passionflora was the plant that worked best for me so I’m looking forward to trying it again. I understand if that is no longer available though. One other thing is that I finished my Ashwagandha pods maybe a month or more ago and never got any surveys in the sofi app asking how I felt my sleep was, how I liked the taste, which one was my favorite, etc. I don’t remember any of this info now that it’s been so long, but I didn’t know if this was a bug that needed to be addressed? I am not concerned about any of this, and know the team always has so much on their plate! Just wanted to mention it in case it affected things, since I want my data to help the program as much as possible.

Thank you again!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes