How to mute bubbles?

Hello, does anyone know how to mute the bubbles aspect of the app? As I am sometimes awake past journal cut off time I couldn’t do it before bed and had to switch to journalling in the morning but I can’t figure out where the volume control is. In the moments it takes me to mute my actual phone it’s normally already disturbed my partner’s sleep. I’m sure there has to be an option to turn this off but I can’t find it and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi @Calluna, thanks so much for bringing this up! It’s a really good point as unfortunately we don’t currently have a way to mute that specific screen.

I have passed your feedback along to our product manager Kirill, and he’s confirmed that the next major update to the app will include a mute feature built-in. In the meantime, I’m afraid turning your phone to silent is the best bet!

So sorry it’s not much of a solution for you now, but it certainly shouldn’t be an ongoing issue for much longer.

P.S. what’s the name of the little fluff in your profile picture? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t handle the cuteness!

5 Likes