I actually had a nap! 🥳

So I had the option to go home early today , so I did , got a load of jobs done early so I can obviously have a easier and much more fun weekend, and even managed to get a 2 hour nap in! I never nap but wow I woke I feeling quite refreshed and happy :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: no spray was needed either to help me fall asleep for said nap too!

8 Likes

I’m jealous! I can’t remember the last time I had a nap :joy:

Hopefully it’s a sign of things to come.
Have a good weekend bud

6 Likes

I am not sure I have had a nap. Definitely not in the last 10 or more years. Some people nap easily - in cars, watching TV, on planes. Me, nope. Not at all. Once did a 24 hour coach trip to the Alps. No sleep at all. I envy those who can nap.

6 Likes

That’s amazing @Aaron … I’ve always had a very good relationship with napping … sometimes really short ones are like an awesome boost but also I can wake up feeling really groggy or confused … something I never feel however short I sleep at night but only when I nap … still the jury is out for me on this one but so pleased its had such a net positive recharge for you :pray:

5 Likes

Thats incredible!i just started my second pod and serously fekt so much better going to ved and waking up. sabrina another Pioneer feels the same too,energy levels up high.great job!!Naps are rare and so happy for you☘

3 Likes