I have an awkward problem

Hello everyone, i hope you are all well. I have just been told that in just over a week that I am moving to a different part of Birmingham. I dont want to miss my sofi surprise! Is there any way you can check if its been sent out yet or not please? Or how long do you think until it is? Obviously i am not going to change my address until i have actually moved there, so im very worried that I am going to end up without my sofi surprise and not get a pioneer pack! :disappointed_relieved::cry::sob:

6 Likes

The pebbles are super cute. Hope you manage to get it. People in Birmingham are super friendly i find so hope the move goes well.

6 Likes

@alexwalkerjones , is the girl for the job to help you out :partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

So glad you said so Kerry, but that shouldn’t be an issue at all. We should have a wave of surprises going out by the end of this week, in which case we will send it to your current address as it should only take between 1-3 days to arrive.

If for any reason there is a delay, if you could DM me your new address I will liaise with you to ensure we get the timing right :blush:

Either way: we will be getting a surprise to you! :raised_hands: :love_letter:

6 Likes

Awkward problems count me in! :laughing: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thankyou @alexwalkerjones. Its just really really important for me to a part of this, ive not been so excited and optimistic about something for a long time! I really hope my sofi surprise gets to me in time before i move but if not we’ll figure something out lol

5 Likes

Thank you very much! X

5 Likes

I have all the faith that it should! I will see what I can do to speed up the process myself :slight_smile:

P.S. we are so thrilled to have you on board and happy that you found us here! x

5 Likes

Awww thanks that would be great x

4 Likes

Does my profile picture show up on all of yours app? I have uploaded one when i started but it just shows a green circle with a k in it?!

4 Likes

No just the green circle with a k :rofl:

4 Likes