Improvement in sleep

Although im not being asked to log my sleep by the app anymore, i would like to say that the length, quality, and ease of my sleep has improved considerably since I started using Sofi sprays.

3 Likes

HI Cal, are you sure?
We have always needed to log sleep at all times, whether we are using sprays or not. Thats how the sofi analysis sees the difference with and without sprays and also any carry over effect.

If you had the fragrances ? maybe that is different. Most of us, in the UK anyway, havent tried those yet

3 Likes

I am using the sprays you swallow (blanked on proper term) The app simply stopped asking for that information. It still asks for everything else but not that.

2 Likes

So you are not getting the ‘journal now’ button on the very first page in the morning? ??

That seems very strange. I gather that by some time in the afternoon (i might have read in here something like after 4pm) you dont get to record sleep but it moves on to the subject of focus and other stuff for the second journal of the day.

Think i should tag @alexwalkerjones to help you with this
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Super unusual @Cal … adding @alexwalkerjones snf @Kirill into this so we can have a look :pray:

1 Like

Reading what you have put, I think it is possible that I’ve been missing the sleep option by not journaling until the evening. I’ll make a point of doing so in the morning and see if the sleep record option works.
I will let you know how it goes.
Thank you for all your help.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.
Im pretty sure that is the problem.
You dont have to get up at crack of dawn; i usually do mine late morning so that if i can’t get to sleep until 5 or 6am i still get the chance of a few hours.

Easier for me because i am effectively retired, apart from a small amount of self-employment. Still, I’d rather be working and younger :grinning:

3 Likes

Good morning,
You were right, the sleep record option was there and I filled it in. I’m sorry that I’ve missed a couple of weeks but it definitely shows the improvement I had from using Sofi.
Thank you for all your help.
Christine.

2 Likes

Very glad i could help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You can see now that you can journal twice a day, for sleep and mood bubble in the morning, and for focus, stress vs calm levels, and mood bubbles in the evening.
The evening journal seems to be available after about 7pm or 7.30pm

2 Likes

Amazing! @Cal @drmudlark - glad to hear that that was the answer after all!

We will work on provide a better intro to the updated journaling system where the questions differ slightly between morning and night :slight_smile: