No hours asked about

Today the journal had only the bubbles and nothing else. Is that normal?

4 Likes

What time of day are you experiencing this?

4 Likes

It was early in the morning by seven but a few minutes later, I tried it again and it worked like normal.
I don’t know if I had been finishing the day before possibly?
I don’t always see the button on the bottom to go to the next screen, so I need to look for it by scrolling to make sure I have completed each journal entry.

3 Likes

The app hasnt been asking me for my sleep hours ever since i started using the ashwagandha pods. I just assumed that the app wasnt looking at this for this current study. Is this not the case? I wondered why my sofi score kept dropping even though I’m journaling every night

1 Like

I haven’t gotten any pods yet. I’ve been using it about 2 1/2 months. It’s possible that you are not seeing everything maybe? I have to scroll down in order to see that I am not done yet.

2 Likes

Tagging @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill so they can look into this for you :slight_smile: hope everyone is having a great weekend

2 Likes

Are you journaling in the morning or evening @lilywong16 ?

1 Like

Hi everyone - we are looking into this as a potential bug, and should have a fix by the end of the day today. It looks like across different time zones, some of the AM/PM journal implementations have got some crossed wires!

Thank you for the reporting, as always!! We couldn’t do it without you x

1 Like

Hmm now i think about it mine is intermittent. It asks sometimes (mainly if i remember to do it in the morning) but if i do it in the evening it asks about how focused my day has been.

Are we meant to do it twice per day now? I mean, that would make total sense

2 Likes

Yes, the morning journal covers the hours slept and how broken or solid it was, plus the bubbles for mood. The evening one asks about focus as well as other things and mood.

4 Likes

In the evening…have done since the very beginning

1 Like

Is there an update? Just wondering if i am supposed to be journaling in the morning in order to record my sleep hours or continue as is?

1 Like

As i said above, it is the morning journal that records sleep.
I dont know what version of the App you are on but you can always go to your list of Apps and update it if it hasnt done so automatically

1 Like

Hi @lilywong16,

The morning journal is the one we consider to be the “main” one, where your sleep and initial mood for the day gets recorded for analysis by the sofi brain. In the evening, we rotate the questions, so that they are oriented around focus and mood - as opposed to sleep, and we highly encourage doing this journey as and when you spray throughout the evening during an active Program! But, the sleep journal in the morning is key! :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Ive been journaling in the evening since before the s1 launch and its always asked me for my sleep hours. It was just since the last update that it stopped asking and i wasnt aware of this change. I will change my journaling to the morning now that i know

1 Like

Hi! I was just going to post about this but found this thread, which helped a lot. Originally I was journaling in the morning, but mornings are rough for me for non-sleep-related reasons, so I was pushing it off till evenings. I just realized I haven’t been able to record my quality of sleep and number of hours slept for almost the whole ashwagandha study. I checked my sofi score and it’s a shocking 22! I feel so bad honestly, is there a way to retroactively input hours slept for all previous nights? I’ve been generally sleeping the same amount of hours each night, so would love sofi to have that information. PIease let me know if someone on the sofi team can do this somehow — thank you!! I will try to journal in the morning from here on out :slight_smile:

1 Like