Sleep tracker function in the app

Just started my valerian pods and I’m very excited :blush: I just wanted to ask everyone if you guys are also missing the sleep tracking function in the app or is it just me? The mood tracking comes up as usual with the bubbles but I haven’t had the sleep tracker for ages. I really liked that function as I was able to see the connection with my mood and how much sleep I had that night. Please let me know what you guys think or if there is something I accidentally disabled?

5 Likes

Are you doing your first journal of the day in the morning or early afternoon?

You should be able to do 2 journals each day. The first one in the morning (and until about 4pm) records your sleep hours and quality + the mood bubbles. The 2nd journal can be done after about 7pm or 7.30pm (it will say journal now when you can) and that one records your focus, calm vs stress levels, and the bubbles again. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Ooo!! I didn’t know that! Thank you for letting me know. I tried it this morning and it works :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just wanted to say this is super helpful as I had no idea you journal twice a day either!

3 Likes

Thank you Jennifer, i am glad i could help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m thinking that perhaps this ability to journal twice a day, and the time windows for each, needs to be made more obvious to people.

Tagging @alexwalkerjones about this. She will know the best place to put this information. I think that the team may be compiling an updated list of important things to know/ faqs etc. that will be useful for pioneers and future customers.

4 Likes

Absolutely @drmudlark :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s been added to the backlog of improvements, as it’s definitely an important feature (especially the sleep journals) that we don’t want people to miss!

Thank you to everyone who is providing us with feedback along the way and helping to shape sofi for the better! x

3 Likes

That would be great, and thanks for looping Alex in!

3 Likes

Sleep tracker only visible in the morning and early afternoon. Maybe complete the log earlier in the day?

2 Likes