Introducing Serena - community manager :)

Hi everyone!

I’m starting as sofi’s new community manager this week. I’ll be here for all of your requirements; if you need help with anything, want a chat or simply someone to cheer your corner, you can count on me. :slight_smile:

I love dogs and this is my beautiful beast, Mika. The photo is very misleading, she is huge (~30kgs). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Please check in to say hello if you have a minute, I’d love to hear from you.

Have a great day! :hearts:

17 Likes

Whoops! Here she is :smiley:

17 Likes

Hello @Sweena
Great to read you and looking forward to more photos of lovely Mika! Did you mention “beast”??? Totally doesn’t look that way - rather looks like a snuggly friend!

7 Likes

Hi Serena! Nice to meet you! And welcome to you and your polar bear disguised as a dog :heart: (Mika looks more like a beauty than a beast! Is she a Samoyed?).

8 Likes

Hi @laurent.rossier! Thanks for your message.

She’s a snuggly buggly for sure. She looks like a scary wolf to other dogs (and kids), but she’s lovely. :smiley:

Keep in touch!

6 Likes

Hi @fcjulia, yes she is a Samoyed. Thank you!

Lovely dog, very good with the toddler and baby too. She’s definitely a beauty, I agree. I do use ‘beast’ affectionately :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have a great day!

8 Likes

If she’s a Samoyed “beast” definitely applies! I stand corrected :laughing:

7 Likes

Nice to meet you and your beautiful dog :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Lovely to meet you too! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi serena welcome to the family :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you so much Aaron, happy to be here. Let me know if I can help in any way :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

6 Likes

Hi Serena
Lovely to meet you and Mika!
OMG she is beautiful! I am slightly biased when it comes to doggies as i work voluntary in a rescue centre. I love it and it is definitely very therapeutic and respite from caring for my mother.
I look forward to seeing more pics of Mika!
Tina xx

9 Likes

Hi @Sweena,
Lovely to see you here :blush:
Love your dog! Ours was weighed by the vet this week and just hit 30kg too :flushed: He’s not overweight either, just big and fluffy :dog:
Pamela :herb:

7 Likes

Hi Serena, nice to meet you and your dog … she is beautiful! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome @Sweena and Mika :dog:

7 Likes

Welcome @Sweena from me and all the sheep :sheep: and your beast looks amazing and clean not sure what the sheep would think of him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Hi tinaspain - thanks so much! :slight_smile: Love your work and what you do. I’ve thought about volunteering my time too at a rescue centre, but I don’t think there is one near me. How is it?

You’re a star caring for your mother. :hearts:

I’ll post more soon!

5 Likes

Hi Pira, thank you - she a lovely girl :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi @pamelaspence, thanks for the welcome! :slight_smile: I look forward to catching up!

Hi @BrandNewMe and @sonja.ekkers.77 - thank you for the welcome! I appreciate you :slight_smile:. I heard about the sheep! Everybody still counting them? Haha.

7 Likes

Hi Serena
Ahh thanks Serena its hard going after 8 years being a carer but wouldn’t have it any other way.
Thats why i go to the rescue centre once a week, a bit of escapism. I love it! You would love it too, whereabouts are you? Im sure there will be one somewhere near you. Xx

5 Likes