Love this image its so beautiful

11 Likes

I agree, they are so very beautiful. When I saw them, they actually made me gasp with joy. They are so, so pretty :two_hearts::sunflower::rose::seedling:

6 Likes

Hi I’m brand new so still learning but yew that picture is wonderful

7 Likes

Hi @Hayleycakes and welcome …omg your cats ears are so cute what breed is he/she?:heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Hi hayley welcome to the treehouse aka the family whats always awake ( mostly ) :laughing:

6 Likes

Hi Hayleycakes!! From one fur baby mum to another, WELCOME!!

6 Likes

Hiya kat thankyou for your lovely comment her names quinn and she’s an oriental shorthair. Basically a siamese in pajamas hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hiya love your furkids they are beautiful cats really are the best arnt they xx

4 Likes

Hi Aaron thankyou for the welcome I’m hoping to get my debilitating anxiety under control and hopfully my sleep will improve so glad to have found such an amazing community :heartpulse:

4 Likes

She is beautiful :heart_eyes: @Hayleycakes .Hope your having a lovely weekend :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Hayleycakes Oh yes they are my sanity!!!

6 Likes

Pets are great for anxiety and even at ridiculous hours overnight they are wanting cuddles

7 Likes

I sleep better when she’s under the duvet with me and she’s purring…

6 Likes

Happy Monday! We love these two beautiful characters that have inspired so much of our journey with sofi. The plants in them are specifically selected as they are the ones we are going to activate through the sofi platform. As they have made as much of an impression on you as they have for us @kat I wanted to upload the original artwork here for you to use as you want. Thank you for being a part of the sofi family with us here. :pray:

3 Likes

Oh thank you :blush:…I think it will be my screen saver for all my devices, absolutely love it

2 Likes

These images are so beautiful and relaxing I’ve downloaded them too.

3 Likes