The duo doggo and catte

15 Likes

Oh look at those cuties!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Beautiful dog and how comfortable does the cat look. Living its best life. I love animals they take me to a happy place.

4 Likes

I couldn’t resist my hairy BFF….

8 Likes

Awww, :heart_eyes: lovely retriever, cat and white furkid who obviously likes his tummy rubbed!
I love animals so much and i really miss my Springers. You are never lonely with a furkid. I was thinking about getting a rescue but here it is not possible when you reach a certain age. Also i cant get one because i dont have a garden even though i live next to great places for walking. Both my Springers were pre-owned but they had a lovely outdoor life with me and both lived to 16 years.

I make up for lack of fur cuddles by doing some dog and cat sitting. Just about to go and look after a little white schnauzer who is very affectionate except that she doesn’t like little boys so i need to take care when we are out!

7 Likes

Honestly I get on with my dog better than the vast majority of humans, I couldn’t agree more :rofl:

6 Likes

Adorable! I love your fur babies :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@drmudlark yes he definitely loves his belly rubs. I know other dog walkers with springers and they are such affectionate dogs. I make liver cake and there’s a springer called Lexy who comes running over and sits on my feet and looks at me with these adoring eyes……she gets well rewarded with a bag of the cake! I was 52 before I got my first dog and wished I had done it years ago….the rewards, companionship and love you get from them is like no other. You are lucky to be able to spend time with dogs and cats and then hand them back….I think that’s what i would like to do at some point. It’s like sharing your love out! Have a good day!

9 Likes

I was 50 when i had my first Springer who was 10; an amazing gun dog who was being retired. He belonged to a boyfriend who i wasn’t keen on, an angry man and i had to ‘tread on eggshells’. I really fell for his dog though and the man was going to get rid of him so i said i would love to have him. I waited until he gave me the dog and then dumped the boyfriend :laughing:

I always loved dogs and wanted one as an only child but wasn’t allowed and then my work wasn’t compatible until later in life. Then my Springers had a lovely life working with me on saltmarshes and mudflats - they love nothing better than mud!

I only do pet sitting occasionally but get some doggy cuddles round town (asking the owners first of course). I expect people think I’m mad but i don’t care!!

I would love another dog of my own, especially since 2 friends have died and another moved away. I have no family or relatives, but circumstances are not great now and i have a lot of chronic pain. But i do think a loving animal can take your mind off pain a bit, and loneliness, so maybe … and if one finds me :dog:

8 Likes

This is one of the cats i look after now and then. He is very chilled and seems to smile in his sleep!

10 Likes

I think without fail this has become my favourite channel @Reece … only thing missing here are the sofi sheep!!! :pray:

5 Likes

Weee need the sheep :ram:

5 Likes

We need to get @sonja.ekkers.77 !

5 Likes

A few older photos for now till @sonja.ekkers.77 updates us … some initial pictures from a young sofi sheep! :pray::heart::heart:

9 Likes

We have the sheeppp, we need to turn this thread into the official animal channel in my opinion and whatttt I carnt even like the photo apparently I’ve reached my max for the day :sob:

6 Likes

Teddy bedding down for the night :night_with_stars:.

11 Likes

@Reece Adorable…… I can hear the zzzzzzz now!

6 Likes

Yep he’s fast asleep now :pleading_face:, I carnt like your message so here is a virtual like :heart:

5 Likes

@drmudlark …….that was a result getting rid of the awful boyfriend for the loving dog.
I’ll bet all the dogs will love meeting you on their walks and getting attention and cuddles! I love when people fuss over my dogs as they love it and especially my older dog Beau who starts walking with a swing of his hips!

8 Likes

@drmudlark thats one relaxed and loved cat right there……beautiful well looked after and right at home!

5 Likes