Is Sofi legitimate?

Hi i just started a few days ago and was just wondering if Sofi is legitimate. If it is i can not wait to be part of it :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Sorry my keyboard has gone bonkers

4 Likes

Hey welcome to the community :slight_smile: I can confirm it is legitimate and the work the team do and the community here is amazing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Lieam, good to have you onboard. Please don’t worry whether is it genuine or not, I can assure you it most certainly is. Ask that question to any of the pioneers and I’m sure they will give you the same assurance. I have been on the journey with Sofi for over a year now and have tried various spray recipes all of which were free of charge. The only obligation I have is to fill out a simple journal for a couple of minutes each day.
The administration at sofi is first class and will answer all questions with honesty.
Hope this helps put your mind at ease.
Enjoy and relax. Good luck.
:innocent::sleeping_bed:

6 Likes

Sofi trial is definitely legitimate, I’ve been a pioneer since last septenber and its been a god send for me, really great people, givibg a great free trial and us insomniacs are blessed to find them, keep journaling and you tooo will find this out.

6 Likes

Welcome on board @Lieam and look forward to mapping your journey with plants … there is an awesome team and an incredible community willing the project forward … one main difference you may note is that sofi puts the pioneer at the centre of the experience rather than try to sell a formulation as a cure for all ills (we leave Pharma to do that) … just as Spotify maps the listeners unique sense of music, sofi maps each pioneers unique response to plants … so you are the most important part of the solution and sofi provides the means to make individually significant observations … :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation of every single one of you. The comments you have put have been extremely polite and useful and reassuring :smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: and am looking forward for my journey. Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Sorry about earlier, just testing my keyboard which seems ok now after switching my phone off. It was inserting my typing before other typed words and coming out as gobblegook!

@Lieam -Sofi is definitely legit. You can of course google sofi health (the company) if you need more reassurance of its proper existence, but dont be confused by SoFi which seems to be a bank or financial service.

Somewhere in here is information about sofi’s goals - all very ethical and rather unique compared with many other companies producing health related products. Perhaps a team member might post a link to that if you are interested as it may take me a while to find.

I have been here since Feb 2022. The team are fantastic and super helpful and the pioneers are very supportive and we are all keen to find solutions to our sleep problems and other related issues, like anxiety for some pioneers.

If you join us, you won’t be disappointed. Regular journalling is key. Some patience may be needed before getting your first sprays but the process of producing and distributing the plant products is speeding up now compared with the timescale for early pioneers.

Strange - all the emojis have disappeared in the reply box. @Kaveh do you think this is my naughty phone, or is something happening behind the scenes?

4 Likes

:thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::pray::heart:…. Still good with emojis on my mobile @drmudlark@Lieam if you are interested in the science roadmap of sofi let me know and very happy to share some reading material from our scientists on this with you. In any case, welcome on board! And please ask as many questions as you have - all skepticism is extremely welcome and is the basis of the scientific method that we deploy :pray:

5 Likes

Hi Lieam
Yes i can assure you Sofi is totally legitimate, i have been with them from the start approx a year and half.
They are doing wonderful work and research xx

6 Likes

Hi just as each one has said sofi is legit and fantastic. The work the team do to produce a fabulously well produced product is amazing, you won’t regret trying it.

5 Likes