Is this actually helping anyone?

I’m on my second pod and it’s making no difference. Has anyone’s sleep improved? Also, the app keeps giving me the focus journal in the morning so I regularly don’t even get to record my sleep to track it, and it’s now crashing whenever I try and message about this.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you feel like there’s been no improvement, but everyone reacts differently , so maybe one of the different plants will react better with you :slight_smile: will tag @Kirill and @alexwalkerjones in here for you , hope you had a lovely weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This one hasn’t helped me as much as Valerian and Passiflora. I have persevered - we are part of finding a solution for not just ourselves but others with sleep problems. The pioneers are trying out the herbs, recording our data and our data will help the team. Has Ashwagandha helped me? Not much. I am a bit disappointed but I continue to look forward to the next trials…

4 Likes

Thank you @Aaron - we are looking into the sleep / focus journals to find out why they may been appearing at bizarre times! Hope to have a fix pushed out via the app soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My sleep has definitely improved with Ashwagandha. Occasionally i still dont get to sleep until 6am but when i do, i sleep for longer.
However, I no longer have to get up early for work. If i did my sleep record may not show much improvement but the spray definitely makes me feel sleepier most nights.
Still, we are all different. That is one of the points of this study, not to treat us as ‘average’ testers. One remedy does not work for everyone.

4 Likes