Review now on last pod

Since using my pods, i still wake up with a foggy head which necer ends,YET, it dose not get to the stage where i feel my mind will collapse, so maybe it is the pod that is working…
Sleep has been rubbish. It has not helped with sleep at all. An the pod wont work sometimes unless is wiped with a tissue.
There is no warning of battery life for the pod, so try to charge it ever 4 days.
Me not having the big mind collapse feeling shows the pod works,me HAVING the brain fog continuously is probably down to lack of sleep…
Over all the pod works for anxiety. Personally ill need to look into something else for sleep

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this plant hasn’t helped with your sleep , but it’s great it’s helped with your anxiety atleast! Maybe another plant will help you instead , what plant are you currently using ?

1 Like

I used number 2 then number 1 and now on number 3. I think my sleep was a bit better using the number 2 pod

3 Likes

Is the plant you’re currently on Ashwagandha?

2 Likes

Yes , they all was. But different flavours

3 Likes

Perhaps one of the other flowers will be more helpful , I found valerian good !

2 Likes

So do I get more pods after these ones finish
?.. would be good to find the bests ones that suit me. I would be happy to buy them if found the ones that work.

2 Likes

If you search for the “changes to our pioneer studies moving forward” thread it should explain everything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot bro :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes