Its a matter of taste!

Hey just thought id post a little note this eveing to make you all giggle. I sprayed my after dinner spray and my daughter said ergh why can i smell nanas stinky feet! Erm thats my spray! Smells funky but tastes ok!!! And seems to be giving me longer better sleep so im all for a little cheesy feet spraying!!!

8 Likes

I have to agree! My kids can smell it, too, but it’s really not that bad, actually you get used to the taste quickly and it’s really only a few seconds… the smell may be worse. :joy: :wink:

Have a good week! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

That made me laugh. :smile:

5 Likes

Love this @trudi … you know we picked valerian as our first plant to test with our Pioneers for two reasons … one we know it’s potent and has a basis in practice in many cultures and in medical herbalism … and two, well it’s the toughest plant to work with cause we are working with roots … both as a taste and pump. So if we can make through this together we be fine with the rest! Keep journalling and sharing here … loving all the feedback particularly the unfiltered ones from the little people! xx :pray:

3 Likes

My husband hates the smell too, but it seems to be working that’s all that I need to know. I finished the pod n03 and was happy with the taste, moved to n02 but not so keen on that one . I hope with perseverance it will get better. Worth it for some decent sleep​:sleeping::sleeping:

5 Likes

The taste of pod 2 does get better as you use it and get accustomed to it.
When I started I couldn’t stand the taste, I dreaded taking it.
Now I’ve filled all my petals I’ve moved to pod 3 and I kinda miss the taste of pod 2 already :joy:

2 Likes

I hope I will have the same response as you on that one @lrakarid … I have left N.02 to last! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes ive just moved to pod 2 and the flavour does seem better! Does that mean pod 3 goes back to funky town flavour??:disguised_face:

4 Likes

I’m interested to go back to pod 2 after I finish my flower for pod 3 and see how the flavour has changed again or even if it has.
It’s weird how we perceive taste and how it changes over time but also insanely fascinating

2 Likes

I think most will find No3 easier than No2 but then again the tastes really evolve with use. It’s so personal hard to say. I’m on No3 and totally used to it now … so I ended up half way in both No1 and No3 not noticing the taste much … but that’s just me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve just started pod 3 and I’m loving it so far. So different from pod 2.

3 Likes

I think you are ahead of me … have you wrapped up your first or second bottle @lrakarid ?

2 Likes

I’m on my second bottle now. Just started it like a day or so ago :thinking:

3 Likes

So far I’ve found no2 taste alot better than No1 even before the taste has started to evolve, I’m currently at the point on no2 where I don’t get the bitter aftertaste anymore, looking forward to Monday when I should be on no3 by that point :partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes