Pod flavour preference?

Hi everyone, I’ve recently switched to pod 1 and boy do I like the flavour, the citrus notes really help cut down the bitterness or the valerian flavour! I started from No.2 and then went to No.1. What are your experiences so far and taste preferences?

6 Likes

Pod 1 I liked pod 2 not bad have not tried 3 yet but nothing to dislike yet

5 Likes

Strange I got a minty taste when I had No1 :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Lol I think my taste buds are shot too many scotch bonnet chili’s🤯

5 Likes

Good man :rofl: what flavour taste from it ?

3 Likes

Mint flavour to be honest like yourself

4 Likes

I think more of a woody flavour from no 2

4 Likes

A woody nutty flavour :heart_eyes: I really enjoyed no2

5 Likes

Looking forward to pod 3

3 Likes

Me too unfortunately I finished no2 on 8/10 so will be starting no3 tonight :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I just started pod 1 last night (green) and though I actually enjoyed the woodsy taste of pod 2 (blue), I found this minty one very nice and refreshing! It seem to have affected me more that the other too, in that I felt sleepy and didn’t need to add any melatonin to fall asleep, so I’m not sure if the concentration is different or if the mintiness allowed me to metabolize better :woman_shrugging:t2: I did not feel any definitive changes to help with sleep from No. 2 - though I believe there was a subtle response that helped me obtain deeper sleep and help with anxiety overall. I also felt a counter effect from No. 2 as it seemed to make me feel like I’d just had some caffeine - I felt like it was harder to fall asleep so I had to add the melatonin back in… I did not have to do that last night with the No. 1, and I still woke up a few times during the night but there was a definite difference and I was able to go right back to sleep (according to my sleep app as I don’t even remember waking for some of the instances). Really enjoying this journey!! :green_heart::seedling::herb::ear_of_rice: :green_heart:

5 Likes

So I’ve just had my 1st lot of doses of no3 and my first initial thought was " wow that’s sweet" :rofl::rofl: not gonna lie I could’ve kept spraying :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I actually liked number 2 hated it at first but ten it was just gone over time now on 1 an not too bad i suppose maybe :sweat_smile: maybe i just got use to number 2

4 Likes

I’m finally on pod 1. Took me a while… but That’s my absolute favourite! I dreaded the other 2 but especially n3 which was my first… that’s it - n1 for me, fresh and minty all the way! :leaves:

4 Likes