Pod no 2 taste?

Hi guys started pod no 2 last night after finishing pod 3,
Just wanted to get your views on taste of pod 2.? Again same as pod 3 to me it tastes of liquorice but not as strong and with a slight citrus twang. Maybe its my taste buds :thinking:

4 Likes

Yes I finished no2 and it has a slight liquorice taste that lingers. It reminds me of a sweet treat we had in Holland as a child (zwart wit powder)

Are you sleeping better?

3 Likes

Hi Sonja
Im glad you can taste the liquorice too.
Yes i am sleeping slightly better, dreaming more. How about you? X

4 Likes

Passiflora isn’t doing it for me :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: was hoping I would sleep but slept amazing with valerian.

3 Likes

1 and 2 taste like liquorice for me :joy:

4 Likes

Im sorry to say i REALLY dont like
no. 2 pod :face_with_spiral_eyes::woozy_face: i cant say why in particular, it just makes me cringe and shudder at every spray, lol! But the dreams im having are bizarre?! Last night i dreamt i had a pet Lutino budgie who was best friends with my cat but who spent most of his time crawling about under the carpet so i had to be very careful about where i walked to avoid squishing him!!!?? :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Hahahaha ! That’s a brilliant dream … I have to say it was very odd for me to start dreaming again! Nothing terrible but there’s always some kind of journey where before there were a few hours (not many) of just nothing! I think we should start running a dream channel on passiflora what do you think @dizzypuss ? :pray:

2 Likes

@Kaveh Absolutely, Yes!!! That would be so much fun, and interesting too!!

2 Likes

Hi @tinaspain, when I was using the valerian in pod 1 which seems like forever ago I got a similar taste to pod 2 in passiflora like you I tasted liquorice but tangy with it. Slept a little better this week too.
Regards, Colin
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

1 Like

Hi Colin
Thats strange i never tasted liquorice with Valerian. Im definitely dreaming more with Passiflora. Happy sleeping :sleeping::sleeping: