Journaling and questions

Hi I have been journaling for over 80 days and I do it at 5:30 in the morning and it’s a routine now that’s no problem. But now with the stick sofi is asking questions and my brain at 5:30 doesn’t cope well with them at that time so I just give a quick answer.

Would there be a possibility to do the questions later? Maybe after dinner when we had our first sprays. When my brain is awake.

Maybe it’s just me🤷
Wonder if anyone else who journals early feels the same.

I think if I journal later my questions might be better answered but will I remember honestly how much I slept or how I felt at that time?

5 Likes

You can journal any time that’s good for you … just try to do it consistently … so if after dinner is better (typically when I load up the first time) … then go for it then. No harm as long as you just do it regularly at that point in your day! I’m soon finishing No1 and can’t wait to get to No2 :smile:

6 Likes

I’ve gotta admit some of the questions get me early in the day as well :joy:
I try to use it as an exercise to kick my brain going.
Seems to be working a bit as it’s not even 9:30 yet and I’ve already done 2 designs for a new project.
My brain doesn’t normally wake up much before 11 normally :joy:

6 Likes

Amazing to hear that Karl. What kind of design work do you do?

2 Likes

I do 3d models and objects. Mostly geeky display items but also anything anyone needs like hinges for portable fridges, custom name plates, holders for all sorts.

My latest completed projects are

And

It started out as a hobby really.

3 Likes

They are amazing … so you are a model maker? Are these 3D printed and painted models?

1 Like

Yea it’s mostly all printed and then sanded, painted and assembled.

It’s my calm place, mostly

3 Likes

They look so good wow. Now I want one of my sheep :sheep: and horse :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks!

I have actually been thinking about doing custom ones for people’s pets. Someone I know makes horse/pet hair keepsakes like bracelets, rings, earrings, keychains.
They come up with the idea of having models made of peoples horses and put in a little scene like the balls.

3 Likes

I seen the bracelet and keyrings once. But I would prefer something like yours something I can put in my house and look at it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: what would you sell one for? And what would you need? pictures size :person_shrugging: we could have the sofi lamb when she is born made into a model :blush::blush:

4 Likes

Sorry, my internet was bad yesterday so couldn’t reply.

I’ve never actually modelled a lamb before but I can try and have a play around today and see what I can do.
I’m still learning modelling at the moment and still pretty novice

3 Likes

Yours look great wouldn’t think your a novice :slightly_smiling_face:do you need pictures from lambs? From all angles? I can get you loads :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks.

A lot of he figures I make are done by using base models that I will modify. I lot of cutting bits off, adding bits on, switching between 4 different cad programs. Kinda like starting with the rough shape I need and building from there.
I’m good with geometric shapes from scratch and making less organic shapes but I’m slowly working on more organic shapes.

Trying to build a lamb from scratch will be really good practice for me.

For pics I can normally work from both sides and front. Gives me an idea on shape and colours.

2 Likes

Sooo cute @sonja.ekkers.77 … which one is this little guy?!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Do you think you can have a go after the lamb at our treehouse … you see the image of it on the website (main landing page) … I can also send it to you.

2 Likes

This could be a sofi but would like to wait for a other one so everyone can choose who becomes our sofi sheep

2 Likes