Journaling and remembering to journal

I tried to replicate and it happened with me too! It allowed me to back out of the mood journal and return no problem, but once I entered the sleep journal section (without actually dialling any hours), my exiting then triggered the, “well done! see you tomorrow” message, not allowing me to return.

@Kirill I wonder if this is a remaining side-effect of having merged the two sections prior to launch?

1 Like

A while, in case you go back down for another sesdion of sweet, sweet ZzzZzzs?

1 Like

Would love qualitative feedback and you certainly in the later releases of the sofi app there will be opportunities to just free form. Challenge we have with that is it’s harder to convert to some statistical analysis - but appreciate that the real human nuggets are hiding between the words. So we would love all the qual feedback you are up for! KM

2 Likes

Hi newbie here,am I to do in the morning?I have the last 2 days but problem is I’m battling a flu and taking night nurse and cough meds etc,so sleeping very long but very disturbed sleep patterns last 10days.
I’ll keep journaling but I just wanted to make you aware, I also emailed you xxx take care and I’m so proud of what your doing

3 Likes

Hi @jacquelinecannon1 , I’m so sorry to hear you’re unwell and wish you the speediest of recoveries!

Don’t worry so much about being consistent during this time, just try your best.
So long as you get to 10 days we’ll ensure you’ll receive an S1 Pioneer Box. Once you’ve reached 10 days, feel free to continuing past the 10 days, to account for any abnormalities in your current sleep pattern and to augment the data overall.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!! Thank you so much for joining us, it is a privilege to have you onboard, and get well soon :love_letter: :adhesive_bandage:

4 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: hope you feel better soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Feel better soon @jacquelinecannon1

5 Likes

Thankyou,I’m back to work today after a long bought w flu,testing everyday here in the UK.First time I’ve slept in months but unfortunately just knocked out on flu meds​:rofl::mask:

5 Likes

Looking forward to getting started!!

5 Likes

Hi @sarah, welcome to the treehouse! We’re thrilled to have you on this journey :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: this is an exciting journey for me!

5 Likes

Could look at time slept, with an option of broken sleep or unbroken. My times, I may put 3 hours but it’s broken. I know you have good or poor sleep, knowing whether its a broken sleep would be better for statistics.

2 Likes

I agree because I put hours but it’s always broken sleep so not the real number of hours spent asleep

2 Likes

Really appreciate all the feedback here. Team is all hands right now preparing for full S1 app release by the end of the month in line with having S1 boxes in your hands in Feb. We are going to add all these comments together and basically create a backlog and then we will priories. As always hugely grateful guys for your feedback and your patience. Happy Wednesday! :pray:

5 Likes

Hi, hope everyone is as well as can be especially those who have received their packs.
I have completed 49 days of journaling and also received my lovely pebble!
I would like to ask what is the average waiting time between receiving the pebble and then receiving the Sofi pack so I can begin the process ?
I have also not received the Sofi stick (maybe this comes with the pack)?
I understand that there maybe a delay, as was explained in the article about the start of the S3 Pioneer program?

1 Like