Journal now letting me complete twice a day

Am I Right in thinking we can journal twice a day now? By the time it gets to early eve my app lets me do another journal even though I always complete and submit one around 7am :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @ameliamcfagan, yes - great catch! With the new app, we have introduced new AM + PM journaling.

Journaling twice per day (or as often as you like) is highly encouraged in order to strengthen sofi’s understanding of your baseline sleep and mood, and we’ll now change up the questions you’re asked from morning to evening, as well as reward bonus sofi seeds. :partying_face: :blush:

5 Likes

How can u do the app during the day if u dont sleep orcwill it b a different type x

2 Likes

Evening @Longlegs61 …. You sleep Journal should only come up once - the first time you journal for the day … however you can journal how you feel with bubbles through out the day. Let me know how you get on and wishing you a wonderful and restful weekend :pray:

1 Like

Hi Kaveh, the sleep journal comes up in the evening also. If i have forgotten the hours since the morning, i can go back and look but its not so easy to get the quality the same as by the evening I cant remember how broken my sleep was the night before.
But i am surprised to be recording the sleep twice in a day, and after your post i wonder if this is a mistake. Perhaps you could tag the person who needs to know about this?
Thank you

4 Likes

@Kirill and @alexwalkerjones are we asking Pioneers to log their sleep twice per day? Journalling multiple times - especially with bubbles makes sense but don’t see the logic for asking for sleep more than once … love to hear your thoughts (and thx @drmudlark as always) :pray:

3 Likes

Same here! I keep forgetting what I put in the morning so I just try and roughly put the same, I think there will be an update soon to fix it tho :slight_smile: sofi seems to be on top of things :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

I think the tram are looking into this as I heard @Kirill talking about this … :pray:

3 Likes