Mystery item received in the post!

I can’t upload a pic for some reason, but today I received a tiny pebble with a little sofi branded fabric bag.

The pebble is beige, about 2cm x 1.5cm max. No note or email or any information. I haven’t received a stick yet.

Can anyone tell me what this is please?!

4 Likes

That’s the surprise they’re sending out to everyone once they’ve completed their 10th journal entry. The sticks haven’t shipped yet.

4 Likes

@Kaveh good evening bud could you let me know who or what page i can upload my picture tomorrow please.

Want to try get a good background wjen me and the kods fo out tomorrow.

2 Likes

So pleased you got it. There is apparently an email that you can click on and upload it to a typeform, or simply post it here or email it across to @alexwalkerjones - you can reach her at alex@sofi.health! Can’t wait to see your photo and hope you manage some sleep tonight. KM

2 Likes

So pleased you received your sofi surprise. You can upload the picture of your sofi surprise either here in the treehouse or send it directly to @alexwalkerjones by emailing her at alex@sofi.health. This means we are going to reserve you one of the first ever S1 Valerian production boxes and we will shortly release an update on that here in the treehouse!

4 Likes

How long before you receive the sofi surprise after completing 10 days. I’m on day 25 now. Completed confirmation of address

2 Likes

Hi @triplethreat3, I can confirm your sofi surprise has been sent! Please keep an eye out for it in the next 2-3 days, and reach back out to me if you still have yet to receive it by the end of the week.

Regardless, I can assure you you’ll have plenty of time to verify your address and sent over a photo to us. and p.s. I’m still waiting on mine too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @mrssarahturner - thrilled to have you in the treehouse and congratulations on completing your baseline!

As @BrandNewMe says, the sofi surprise is our way of verifying your address, to be 100% sure that your S1 Pioneer Box will make it to you. You can do this by uploading a photo of the surprise in your hand using the form linked here, or by sending it to me via a direct message/reply to this thread :slight_smile:

Once verified, your sofi sticks and plant pods are reserved in your name, to be shipped as soon as production is finished!

2 Likes

Afternoon guys!
I’ve received my SOFI surprise in the post yesterday :slight_smile:
I can’t upload a pic sorry.
It’s very sweet, thank you!

3 Likes

Feel free to just post it here! So pleased you like! X

1 Like

I’m so happy for you. I can’t wait to get mine. We’ll done.

4 Likes