Free trial - when do I received this

When do I receive my free pack

4 Likes

Hi @Ramz100

Thanks so much for reaching out here and we are thrilled to have you onboard!

By signing up to become a Pioneer, you’ll get your hands on our new plant formulations (and smart sofi pod) before anyone else and trial our brand new formulation for free - all we ask is for you to provide us with ongoing feedback of your experience and your participation in return. In essence, you are a beta-tester!

Here’s how it works:

Once your baseline of 10 days of journaling with the app is complete, the next step is to confirm your address and receive a small surprise from us to confirm that your Pioneer Pack (containing your sofi pod and plant formulations) will make it to you - wherever in the world that might be!

Once you’ve received your surprise, we ask you to upload an image of it via the app, and follow the final steps there, so that your Pioneer Pack can be officially reserved under your name and shipped to you following the next production wave.

I hope that helps and keep up the good journaling work! We’re so excited to have you onboard and can’t wait to get some of our plant-pod formulations into your hands.

For all steps, please refer to the next milestone highlighted on your Pioneer Journey map which you can find by tapping the compass icon :slight_smile:

I am here anytime should you have any questions!

Kind regards,
Alex

4 Likes

I also want to know how long on average it takes to receive the pods after receiving the surprise?

7 Likes

It really depends to our production cycles @berrakeven and we will hopefully be able to share more on this within a week … the first two global pilots happened with sign I can’t breaks between them - especially the second and third programs as we shifted our capabilities from prototyping to being able to supply sofi at scale … will keep you posted for sure and importantly any pioneers that complete their baseline and confirm address les our lovely @alexwalkerjones will keep place in a cue and reserve one of the first upcoming batch for them … :pray:

4 Likes

It’s great to have you on board @berrakeven and I can confirm that your Pioneer Pack is reserved under your name (amazing stuff!) and will be included in the very first wave of our upcoming Program so long as you remain active in the weeks leading up to it! More exciting information coming soon !

2 Likes

Hi,

It has been some time since I received my pebble. Do you know when the pioneer pack will be sent

2 Likes

Hi @Ramz100

Thanks for your message!

I can confirm that your Pioneer Pack has successfully been reserved under your name following your pebble photo submission!

As we have reached total capacity with our Ashwagandha Program and all current Packs have been assigned to go out, you will be one of the first participating in the launch of our next plant!

Our next plant will be a super strength Chamomile! Our current ETA is for an early September launch, of course, if there’s anything we can do in the meantime to push those timelines forward, we absolutely will!!

More information on this coming soon and here anytime should you have any questions!

2 Likes

Any updates? I guess it shpuld be close

1 Like

It says September in the post above yours so there are a few weeks to go yet. The team will give updates nearer the time :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Still nothing… Any updates?

1 Like

There are many replies from the team in here that explain that the next wave of free trials wont be until January.
This is because sofi had a huge number new pioneers apply this summer at a time when they also have to start selling subscriptions. It is a small start up company and after years of research and almost 2 years of pioneer trials at no cost to pioneers, sofi needs to start getting some income for their efforts.
They have explained that no pioneer will be left behind in the link below:

I know it’s a long wait, but it often has been, so it is not just new pioneers who have to be patient. I joined 20 months ago and waited 8 months for my first sprays. The process involved in harvesting the herbs, extracting the liquids, adding flavour, and hand packing, plus the improvements to the App are described in the Treehouse.

If you want to subscribe you can do so, and you can cancel your subscription if you find that the herbs don’t work for you. You may find that not all of them work for every individual because we are all different, but it is likely that one will suit you.
Sofi have promised subscribers that when they bring out a new herb, pioneers that are subscribing will get a chance to try them for free and their subscription will be put on hold for a month while they try the new herb. So, a subscriber will get an extra month added to their subscription each time they get to try a new herb.

Pioneers will still get a chance to try the herb sprays if they don’t subscribe but will have to be patient. I believe that sofi are doing what they can and as quickly as they can under the circumstances.

2 Likes