Just popping in with my lovely Sofi family

Hey all i just thought id pop in to c how all off my lovely Sofi family are doin today, Me personally im forever having awful days :broken_heart::pleading_face: im going through a very tough path with my 13year old daughter, Which is rubbing off wayyyyyy to much with my soon to be 4year old son :broken_heart::sleepy:

I hope its ok to post tis up if not please delete it :heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::blue_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Poor you I’m lucky mine are in their 20s now keep going it does get betterπŸ’ͺ

4 Likes

@magsxx1990 sorry to hear you’re having a tough time :disappointed_relieved: unfortunately most teens go through this phase. All you can do is listen and give her time. Be there for her when she needs you and hopefully she will realise that you’re there to guide her. Persevere but know that there is support out there if you need it. Sending you lots of bright blessings :pray::dizzy: I’ve had a bit of a stressful shift but now relaxing at home. Doesn’t help that the last few nights I’ve been lying in bed till 2am unable to sleep then up at 6am! Hopefully my Sofi surprise will be here soon.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @chris.king5 & @Quinine for your lovely kind hearted words it means sooo much to me, sorry im only back ind treehouse today its just been very tough x

Sorry guys my Internet is acting up it took me ages to get it back working

4 Likes