Looking forward to our journey

Hi everyone I am so excited to be part of this amazing trial and looking forward to a proper night’s :sleeping: :zzz:

9 Likes

Welcome on board @tinaspain … I think you will fine an exceptional group of folks here on the treehouse. :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you for your welcome I can’t wait to pick up any tips for a good nights sleep. I have tried everything as I am sure we all have.

7 Likes

Hi Tina, welcome to the family :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks Aaron :blush:
We will all look 20 years younger once we get aa decent nights sleep :sleeping:

7 Likes

Hi Tina , welcome to the tribe .

6 Likes

@tinaspain hi :wave: nice to meet you, I’m a newbie too …xx​:older_woman:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Hi Mandy lovely to meet you albeit virtually :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I just thought your sleep pattern changed as you got older but obviously not there are so many young people that suffer too. Can’t wait to receive our goodies and as I have said before hopefully we will look 20 years younger after our lovely sleeps. :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I hope I dont look 20 years younger :rofl::rofl: im only reaching 30 this year :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: you are just a baby!

4 Likes

A baby who’s had sleep issues for about 14 years so far though :grin:

4 Likes

Its so frustrating I know :tired_face:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:…we can only hope…it’s lack of sleep :sleeping: :zzz: & not the real reflection looking back at me…:rofl::rofl::flushed::older_woman:t2:!! Definitely looking forward to having some proper sleep but yeah I thought it was because I’m at that age :sweat_smile: & been :fire: :hot_face: but definitely not in a fit looking way…:star_struck::rofl::rofl:!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::older_woman:t2:xx

6 Likes

Me too, i cannot wait :heart:

3 Likes

Absolutely delighted to have you here with us on this journey @Harobed … we are doing final mixing the next few days and expect U.K. boxes to begin shipping on the 1st of August … major new features of app (bubbles) being released over the next 48 hrs! Should be an exciting start to our passiflora program! xx :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, glad to be here x

2 Likes