Gone from 3 hours a night to 6+. Amazing

My son introduced me to Sofi, I was very sceptical at first, but now nearly months in I am amazed…

Cannot wait to see how this develops , onwards and upwards.

14 Likes

Congratulations on your sleep improving its absolutely amazing feeling trust me it only gets better

7 Likes

Truly so grateful to have you in the Pioneer Program @mariemitchelson and thrilled that sofi has helped you double your sleep :blush: :raised_hands:

Skepticism is always welcomed here, and we’re just as excited to question, learn, and query alongside you! It is a truly beautiful thing when it works and the plants can speak for themselves. For others, it’s simply onto the next → :s2_n01: :s2_n02: :s2_n03:!

5 Likes

We are so privileged to have you on this journey with us @mariemitchelson and can’t wait to see which discoveries are still ahead of us. Thank you for helping make sofi real xx :pray:

5 Likes

A loving warm welcome to the treehouse @mariemitchelson x

5 Likes

@mariemitchelson this is fabulous news! Have you found the quality of your sleep has improved to? Do you feel better and more refreshed in the morning? Hope this continues for you and sending you bright blessings :pray::blush:

6 Likes