Old habits die hard

So far my Sofi sprays have made a massive improvement but last night my sleep demons were back no particular reason just decided to mess with me I feel low because I was progressing and it only takes a familiar night to mess me up again very annoyed today and now nervous about tonight

7 Likes

That is the same for me. :person_facepalming: Yesterday I felt great after probably sleeping for nearly 6 hours . And I nearly felt like skipping like the lambs. And now I’m back to square one as hardly slept last night I feel rotten and tired :weary::weary::weary:

5 Likes

You know it’s entirely ok to have some set back on a journey … it’s the blended direction of travel @chris.king5 … so be super comfortable in having restless nights … and sofi’s brain as she evolves is really not starting at day effects … it’s even looking at lag effect over a week so be chilled and totally comfortable with having a few restless nights. You didn’t become sleepless over night … maybe it happened over time … so a solution nudged by plants will also take time. Just keep going! :pray:

5 Likes

It’s a lengthy journey, please be kinder to yourself. Your body is learning and adapting to new ways and there will be improvement over time. We’re here for you. :heart:

5 Likes

I can only echo what @Kaveh has mentioned.
Some people here have suffered sleepless nights for years… which is unbelievable in it’s own ways. Reading the posts now that some have had some good sleep is a great improvement - an improvement that set-in a few short days after starting with Sofi.
Patience is a virtue so take the set-backs as a confirmation that you are on track and that your body is on path to healing. remember the saying “set-backs make us stronger” - well here it is hopefully a case of “set-backs make the nights better”

sleep well!!

5 Likes

@chris.king5 and @sonja.ekkers.77 I hear you and wanted to share my experience and understanding of my physiology (body) … I became sleepless or gained weight gradually over a period of time, and I cannot expect a quick fix or a magic remedy to make it disappear suddenly.
Our body is so complex, and it needs time to learn and adapt. It is my experience … be kind to your body and mind and give it some time to adapt! Cheers :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Exactly this sentiment echoed for sleeplessness. It takes time to lose weight, so it takes time for your body to adapt to sleep. Doctors even tell pregnant women to expect their bodies to go back to normal after 9 months of giving birth. Anyway, much luck and love to you all on this journey. We can do it together. :heart:

5 Likes

@Sweena, I am with you, and indeed we can do it together :heart:
I am looking at it as if I sleep 10 hours per week, and this helps me add another couple of hours each week; I am improving and on the path to adjusting my sleep routine. Cheers :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I do hope you can get more sleep too, ten hours doesn’t seem like much. We’ll keep in touch and see how you go :slight_smile:

I got 4 hours last night! Hah.

5 Likes

Agree with Kaveh! Making progress is a marathon, not a sprint. It pays to celebrate the good nights but not to get too bummed by the not-so-good ones.

7 Likes