Mental Health

Not been on or journalling for a while ,had to take a back seat ,its not that im not interested .My mental health took a bit of a hit im still not 100% ,but im getting there and im feeling that sofi is something that im wanting back its one of my positives to getting me back I hope everyone understands where im coming from small steps thankyou for reading :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hey @minxy19721!

I am so sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. I do believe picking ourselves up during these colder, gloomier months requires extra effort! Taking small steps now sounds like a wonderful idea :herb: :cherry_blossom:

We are also really happy we had some focus refills to provide for our most patient Pioneers ever, hopefully, yours will be of help to you :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Stay strong friend. You’ll get through this

6 Likes

Hi, I hope you are feeling much better now. Its nice to hear that the Sofi community helps you in a positive way. Mental health is a very complicated condition and I know that from personal experience. Some days are better than others and its very tiring at the best of times. Stay strong and always remember that there are people around who will help in any way possible.

3 Likes

Thankyou for your kind words Marina im getting there :heart:

3 Likes

Thank-you also Stever007 for your kind words also x

3 Likes

Thankyou mozza.stan77 also x

2 Likes