Not feeling so good today!

Well after an amazing afternoon yesterday, & not a bad night sleep I feel shattered this morning. Hard to peel myself out of bed, really achy & painful back, so feel really moody so work was more difficult. Hope I will feel more on top of things tomorrow.

5 Likes

Hi @Moggiemonsta - so sorry to hear about your struggles.

I believe such days are the days when we need most care and love from ourselves. Hopefully your sofi pod can be extra help for you to recover from those. :sofi_moon:

Wishing you a smoother journey ahead and to quote one of the books I have recently read: ā€œDonā€™t let the hard days winā€ :pray: :lotus:

3 Likes

Isnt it strangeā€¦if I manage an extra half hour of sleep I am always even more shattered the next day than usual. The body seems to react in an unfriendly way :thinking::grin::grin::grin: @Moggiemonsta give yourself an extra big hug and a nice mug of chocolate ( or maybe a glass of something) We are all sending virtual hugs

4 Likes

Hi Marina
Iā€™ve not had a sofi pod yet. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Yes the body & mind do strange things , a lot of my problems are Menopause related but Iā€™ve struggled with my mental health for quite a few years it just becomes more intense at times overwhelming at times, & not sleeping really does not help things.
I donā€™t drink so enjoying a herbal tea right now.
Thank you for your kindness xx

3 Likes

Stay positive. I had 2 hours sleep the other night and whilst shattered at work, i had the best laugh and felt so much better

5 Likes