Missed being on here ready stuff

Not been able to come on and read or comment recently as we’ve all had covid and I’m still suffering from the symptoms even though the virus has gone :pensive: not sleeping well and last night it was 3:45am before I could drop off and recently I’ve been waking up constantly throughout the night due to chronic pain especially in my legs, it’s been so horrible and draining xxx

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon and get a well deserved rest!

2 Likes

Hi @Jaxx - sounds like you’ve been through quite a lot recently.

I had covid 4 times :smiling_face_with_tear: and it was incredibly annoying every single one of them. It is good to know the virus is finally gone. Hopefully, you can now take good care of yourself and join us at the treehouse again :pray: :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Thank you. It’s the second time I’ve had it and it’s the long term effects that drain me, I have health issues so find it harder to shake things off. Was worrying as dad got covid too and due to his age it was a major concern, he’s ok now which is great :blush: I managed to go to his Halloween party at his care home…. Dads 72 n went in fancy dress for the first time ever! Was a fantastic experience xxxx

3 Likes

Hah! I bet that was a sight to behold :smiley: What did he go as? The grim reaper? :wink:

4 Likes

I really wanted him to but he went as a pirate lol I did lend the grim reaper cloak to his friend but I didn’t take the scythe as I thought it would be too much :joy:

5 Likes

This costume is everything! Absolutely made my day:)

3 Likes

Haha, he looks great! :joy:

3 Likes