My Gorgeous box has arrived!

Hi love Tree huggers​:sweat_smile::heart:
My Sofi box arrived today :grinning: :blush:…but im having trouble pairing it with the app ,even my son whos alot more techno minded then me can not do it…we had a look at the instructions but its :pleading_face::see_no_evil:!
Maybe tomorrow afternoon when im a bit more alert :sweat_smile: hope everyone is OK safe and well and get some much needed sleep :sleeping: :zzz:…big hugs xxx​:older_woman:t2::heart:

4 Likes

That’s awesome that it turned up.

For the pairing you can try to make sure your Bluetooth is on before you open the app. Make sure the app is fully closed, if you’re on Android it’s the bottom right button and then close the app. On iPhone I believe it’s a drag down and swipe the app but I’m not sure :grimacing:
When you open the app with the Bluetooth already on the light on the front top of the sofi stick should turn blue for a second and the app should pick it up.
Hope that helps

4 Likes

Brilliant thx for the support @lrakarid ! Let us know if that did the trick @mandy.lodge91 snd wishing both a restful night xx :pray:

3 Likes

@Kaveh @lrakarid …Good morning :heart: Thank you, i did fall asleep :sleeping: when I was trying to do it…didn’t stay a sleep long though :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:…it’s the the top when i put the number 2 in ,thats the 1st one im using the top doesn’t press the light on but does when the top is off …?? I’ll follow your wonderful instructions and see if I can do it or I’ll ask Jack to have a go.
Thank you both
Hope your both well and safe :blue_heart: :blush: xxxx

4 Likes

Did you have any joy @mandy.lodge91 ? Also adding @alexwalkerjones here so we can follow your progress … if you’re having any difficulties let us know and either Alex or I will jump on a zoom to make sure everything is working on your side xx :pray:

3 Likes

@Kaveh @lrakarid @alexwalkerjones

Evening lovelies…Not having any luck with pairing it yet…without the lid the green light comes on ,I press to pair & it comes up with a message saying Error.

Took a screen shot so you can see it!

1 Like

I hope this is the right one & nothing rude…or anything else :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:!! Xxx

2 Likes

This is what I’m getting too…if it ever stops scanning.

3 Likes

This is excellent feedback adding the dev team as well into this @mandy.lodge91@Kirill , @alexwalkerjones and @filipe … thx guys :pray:

3 Likes

@mandy.lodge91 @BrandNewMe Thank you so much - this is really high priority for our team to get fixed. We should have updates for you soon! To help decifer this, what device and OS version do you use?

3 Likes

@alexwalkerjones Hi Alex mine is android 11 .My phone is Samsung galaxy A22s …I still cannot pair it :tired_face:.

Thank you xx​:older_woman:t2::heart:

2 Likes

We may need to organise a zoom call … important to take it from a laptop or computer so we can also look at your app screen and sofi stick at the same time. Have you been able to establish a Bluetooth bridge between the sofi stick and app at any time?l @mandy.lodge91? xx :pray:

2 Likes

@Kaveh Hi Kaveh No it just keeps saying trying to find it ?? Its probably me being a dumbass…:sweat_smile::older_woman:t2:!!
Im off work tomorrow. lm waiting to find out whether i can go into work as my husband & son both tested positive for covid yesterday, their both quite poorly atm…Ive tested negative and so has my daughter in law but for work purposes we wear masks & do LFT’S every day as i work in social care but it’s also the companies rules if we test positive were not allowed to work .But if i am allowed in Tuesday I can do zoom call after 4pm .Thank you xx

2 Likes

Stay healthy and safe @mandy.lodge91 snd hoping a quick recovery on all the covid patients in the household …. The latest strains are more contagious yet less severe than their older variants (at least based on my personal experience with both)! :pray:

3 Likes

@Kaveh Thank you :blush: :pray: xx

3 Likes