Received my box of goodness

I will let you all know how i go
Bye bye anxiety x thank u sofi

8 Likes

That’s amazing @natascha_mani and definitely let @alexwalkerjones and O know how you getting on which the pairing and getting started. So exited to have you on board! xx :pray:

4 Likes

The pairing is NOT working

1 Like

There are some tricks to help with the pairing.
Make sure the app is fully closed, not running in the background.
Make sure your Bluetooth is on before you open the app.
When the app is opened give it a few seconds and it should connect.
The light on the top front of the sofi stick should turn blue for a short period.

Good luck with it and hopefully it works

6 Likes

This is excellent @lrakarid and we are looking to create a little manual to put inside the Pioneer Boxes but this should hopefully do it @natascha_mani … adding @alexwalkerjones here so we can support you every step of the way and thank you again for being a pioneer with us on this journey xx :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @natascha_mani, welcome to the Treehouse! Please let me know if you’re still facing issues. I can help if you need. Please see @lrakarid 's post above, hopefully it helps! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nope everytime i try to pair the whole lot starts flashing
So have no idea

3 Likes

Sorry it didn’t help.
I’ve not come across your issue. It the light on the front of the sofi stick flashing? What colour is it?
What is your app saying when you try to pair it?

Hopefully someone else has experienced this and can help you fix it

2 Likes

@natascha_mani i am adding @alexwalkerjones here so we can support you on this. To confirm you have Bluetooth on before launching sofi app and when the app starts the sofi stick doesn’t flash blue? You have also checked without the formulation bottle in the stick that when you press it you see a green light (I.E. the battery inside hasn’t moved off of its contacts or gone flat)? Let’s arrange perhaps a zoom time that works for you and see if we can help you over the screen. In the meantime thank you so much for your patience (and @lrakarid :pray:).

3 Likes

Thank you all i think i got it!

3 Likes

No the whole screen was flashing and kept saying that “owner revoked”
But i think i may have it paired :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you i seemed to have it sorted :thinking:

4 Likes