Sofi program arrived! So excited!

I cant believe it my Sofi program box has arrived! Cant wait to sit down and read instructions to get started tonight.
Looking forward to a good nights sleep :sleeping: :pray:

6 Likes

So happy to see it made it into your hands! Thank you for being a Pioneer and participating in this exciting journey with us.

Let me know how you get on with setting up your sofi stick, and check out the thread for some extra guidance: S1 set-up guide!

3 Likes

Will do Alex
Thank you to you and your team for inviting me to take part in this amazing, hopefully revolutionary trial.
So exciting xxx

5 Likes

Morning @tinaspain and hoping you had a restful night :pray: checking to see if your sofi stick has managed to wake up and speak to your sofi app yet! Sometimes they are a bit sleepy but for the most part most Pioneers are navigating it eventually (mostly Bluetooth related as that’s the bridge between the sofi stick and sofi app).

2 Likes

Morning Kaveh
Sorry but i had awful nights sleep!:sleepy: Also my first 3 sprays registered after tea time last night but the bedtime ones didnt? Bluetooth is always on so not sure why?
So its only showing 3 when infact it should be showing 6?
Any advice please? Thanks

2 Likes

Let’s see … there are a few things I do if I have any issues seeing the bottle inside the sofi stick when I’m spraying … first thing checking Bluetooth is on (check), then closing the app snd turning it back on whilst looking at the top of the sofi stick do I see a blue light … this is part of the pairing sequence of the sofi stick and app … It is temporary but it shows you that the two are connecting. Then when the app is on does it show you how far you have made it … say after 3 sprays it should show 67/70 … meaning you have 67 sprays left (assuming of course the sofi stick managed to count every press) … I leave the app open when I spray each time looking for the counter to go down with each press 66/70 … 65/70 … that’s how I know that each press was turned into a data point for my journal … let @alexwalkerjones and I know about your progress and if you’re stuck we can jump on a zoom together and see if we can get you back up and running. As always super grateful for all the feedback and your patience with us and sofi Tina xx :pray:

1 Like

Hi Kaveh
I closed the app and restarted and blue light is definitely on Sofi stick. It is showing 57/70 when i have only sprayed 6 times? Still only showing i have sprayed 3 times? X

3 Likes

This is showing in my settings i have tried both pin nos they suggest but nothing, although the blue light is flashing on my stick? Help! :rofl: x

3 Likes

Hi @tinaspain! Don’t worry about trying to pair your sofi stick via the setting of your phone - as all the bluetooth magic should happen within the sofi app itself.

The blue light is a good sign - it means you stick is trying to pair! Please let me know how that works!

2 Likes

Thanks Alex
Its now showing i have used 9 sprays when in reality its only 6? Also only showing tea time spray and not bedtime? X

3 Likes

That’s correct - see how it settles down and if our lovely sofi stick is still finding it challenging to settle down in its new home we can always jump on a zoom. xx :pray:

2 Likes

:+1: x ok great thanks Kaveh

3 Likes

Hi Kaveh
I dont want to keep pestering you but i know you need the feed back, my stick has registered 12 sprays when ive had 6.
We are grateful for your work in this amazing research thank you. X

2 Likes

Oops sorry Kaveh ignore that, im cracking up! I have had 12!

2 Likes

That’s no problem at all. We are always looking to improve sofi and our user experience and interface are as important as the plant to make sure sofi unlocks the potential of plants for people … so at any point when in doubt message us … we are listening to all the feedback and prioritising bugs and fixes! We are learning a lot in this first build and looking forward to the next! Happy Friday! xx :pray:

2 Likes