Confused.com over what sofi stick to use

I received my pod and S3 sticks however in the box it said start with number 2 but app says 1 what one do I start with ???

3 Likes

The darkest red is the one to start with :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I dont think so. The darkest red is No. 3; the orange is No 2; and the caramel one is No.1. As far as i believe anyway. They are shown in the discussion somewhere.
I’ll see if i can find it.

If @snoble131 you are asked to start with No.2, that is the orange one ( lighter colour than no.3)

There is a little card in the box, saying which one to start with. As i only have one card saying to start with no.3, i dont know if the other little cards have corresponding colours to the sprays (my card is red), but they may well do as that would be logical.

NOTE -Not everyone is directed to start with the same colour.

4 Likes

In the box it has numbers at the bottom to let you know which one u are using. however the app says start with the first one in the box it told me to start with 2 number 2 is the light one

3 Likes

They sometimes get mixed up in transit.
I cant find the thread with the pictures of them in the correct order. If you look at the card with info in the box it tells you the flavours of each number. My understanding is that no 2 is the lighter of the 2 orangy ones and no. 1 is the yellowish one. Anyway, im sure one of the team can tell you for sure
@alexwalkerjones @kaveh @kirill

3 Likes

We are going as you suggested @drmudlark … lightest (yellowish) is number one … darkest (redish) is number three and orange one is number two … hope this helps :pray:

2 Likes

Found the information for what the colours should be. Just confused as to why the app starts with number 1 pod but in box says start with 2

2 Likes

Hi @snoble131
The app doesn’t really suggest what to start with. It just recognizes the capsule that is currently in your pod :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Started number 2 capsule of the S3 today by god it tastes gross burnt caramel couldn’t of these been made with a nicer flavour ?

2 Likes

Evening @snoble131 … we are working with totally natural plants and even our choice of preservative we are keeping as low as possible and natural … the flavour exploration could have been made more common to consumer products but we asked our partners to respect the natural heritage of these plants and work with a very narrow bandwidth of tools … taste is incredibly individual and hope you will find that either it grows on you or at least that the other flavours when you get to them are more accessible … at the end of the first pioneer wave with a new plant we make a judgement based on app feedback at both the most loved and least hated flavour outcome (no1 or no2 or no3) … so your vote and feedback will be super important for that. I find Ashwa a lot easier personally than valeriana … so I’m ok with these but then again let’s see how the tastes evolve for you … good luck and enjoy (as much as you can bare it :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

It doesnt last very long and i think the potential benefits are worth it. You can always drink or nibble something nice after spraying :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

For Valerian I used a cherry syrup juice (Romanian brand, best ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) to wash it down. I also worked out that if you inhale then sort of close off your throat and inner nostrils you could stop the spray going up into your nose where it stays for a looooong time! Hold your breath whilst spraying then exhale and then drink the drink to wash it down and at first it made it tolerable, over time my body learnt how amazing the spray was for me and learned to like it and the taste itself mellowed.
I’m yet to start ashwaganda as I work away from home and forgot to pack it last weekend (was so upset every evening knowing I should be spraying but wasn’t!) but I’ll let you know when I find my new version of “ a glug full of cherry juice helps the valerian go down, valerian go down” :grin:

2 Likes

Didn’t know this! I assumed it was no.2 as that’s the spray without an added flavour, but I’m intrigued as to how this might affect findings. Love the way sofi does things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You are right Rua, no.2 is the unflavoured one. I have yet to get to that (still on no. 3) so i have no idea if it tastes like burnt caramel when unadulterated.

Im lucky, i don’t care how bad anything tastes if it can help plus its easy to take the taste away.

Cherry juice sounds nice. I will look out for some :smiley:

2 Likes