My sofi stick is in a deep sleep

Hi Alex,thankyou,yes we we are helping eachothet for sure as we know you all are so husy and bombarded with the new s1 boxes getting delivered and all the teething steps.Well i took pod out,it registed pod was out,replaced and paured,sprayed after dinner just now and its registered!!!:rofl:On a roll!!

3 Likes

Just registered tonights after dinner 3 sprays!pheww!!you and i are Guinea pigs and s1 pioneers for sure!

4 Likes

What if Alex in the journalling page,we physically put in how many times we have sprayed,for now until the stick acknowledges?i can write took "6 sprays total last night " or something?

1 Like

That a great idea and we are keen to get the data.l bridge stable between the sofi stick and the sofi app. Is there any reason why your Bluetooth changes throughout the day? On to off or maybe pairing with a Bluetooth headset device … nearly all the sofi stick connection issues if not battery/power related (either battery moved during when Pioneers pulled tab or it drained itself too quickly as it is pinging currently every half second looking for the app) are Bluetooth related … we also find that the experience is typically more variable on android devices than iOS as there are such a wide range of makes and generations. One rule of thumb is that the Bluetooth needs to be active before the app fires up. So fully close app, make sure Bluetooth is in, restart app and typically you would see a blue light temporarily from the sofi stick … that saying the device has managed to do the Bluetooth pairing … the screen then should show the bottle that you are using and how far we have sprayed 52/70 … when I take my valerian I always open up the app and look at the counter before I press the bottle to see if starts counting down with each press 51/70 … 50/70 … let @alexwalkerjones and I know how you (and @sonja.ekkers.77 ) are getting on and if it is still temperamental perhaps we can jump on a zoom and have a look together! But as @alexwalkerjones said earlier so incredibly grateful for all your patience and feedback as we improve our sofi! xx :pray:

2 Likes

Ong just figured it out,blue light,pairing then spray and it just registered on my jpurnal my sprays last night .i must of not waoted for blue light

2 Likes

Mine seems up n running,it was just me lol,im.not very computer savvy!

2 Likes

hi Sonja,hope your well,mine hasnt registered last 6 sprays.im checking everything under the sun last night to see whats up ,what can be done etc,if your having better luck can you share w me any pointers please:)thankyoo,take care :rainbow:

1 Like

Mine is working great at the moment but I don’t know what I have done to make it work . I keep them close together when I spray. And check if it registered the spray before I spray again. Spray in one hand phone in the other :person_shrugging::person_shrugging: to connect this morning for journaling I did have to log out than log back in. Before the stick connected with my phone. Hope this helps.

I think my number 3 spray is nearly empty. And I think I go for number 2 next :grimacing::grimacing: my thinking behind this is I want to finish with the nicer one :joy::joy::joy: number 2 doesn’t sound inviting to me. So if I can’t stand the taste I have number 1 to fall back on as that one sounds more inviting to me :joy::joy:

How about you what’s your next flavour?

4 Likes

I am saving No2 for last … I do the same … phone in one hand and all open so I can seen the counter go down with each press and sofi stick in the other. I have finished No1 … so I’m going to No3! :pray:

3 Likes

No 3 taste ok I got used to it very quickly and now don’t mind it at all . No 2 scares me :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I find pod 2 absolutely horrendous.
To start with I couldn’t stand it, I dreaded taking it.
But now it’s not so daunting. It still tastes bad but I’m getting used to it now.

I think the taste is a tiny price to pay for actually being able to go to bed and relax. I’m not laying in bed for hours fidgeting and stating at the ceiling.
I’m excited to try the other flavours but if I only had pod 2 I’d happily use it.

5 Likes

When you try the others you might prefer them. That’s why I want to try no 2 next so I can than finish with the mint what I think I prefer. But I totally agree the taste is so worth it for the better rested / sleep during the night.

3 Likes

I really enjoyed the taste of no2 yesterday :smile: you may find yourself enjoying it too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Really well this makes me less anxious about no 2 :rofl::rofl::rofl: if someone can like it than it might not be so bad. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I can confirm more than a handful of pioneers are preferring No2!! Imagine that @sonja.ekkers.77 … but what I’m finding unbelievable is that all the scientific literature and studies we reviewed was looking at 4-6 week effect windows … when our lovely @pamelaspence said she has experienced effect within ten days of use I was thinking well let’s see … I can confirm in my case I actually got hit with it pretty quickly … now I don’t take anything ever so maybe I’m just more that way inclined. But I was surprised of the speed in which I actually felt something. Let’s see … No3 here we go! xx :pray:

2 Likes

First day I took the spray within a hour I felt a relaxation come over me that I’ve never felt. I rest much better don’t turn every 5 minutes. Have slept more hours I am totally convinced it’s working and taste doesn’t matter I will take it but if I had to pick. I would pick no 3 definitely. Ask me in a few weeks time if I would pick no2 :person_shrugging::person_shrugging: who knows . But I’m more excited to try no2 than anxious now I know a few like the taste :relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Same thing im getting the journal notice,but not receiving spray count down,

2 Likes

I am trying REALLY hard not to feel just a bit smug…

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

But it IS Friday after all… :grin::herb:

4 Likes

Just had to change pods and no 2 isn’t bad :rofl::rofl::rofl::blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

You see!! I told everyone it wasn’t that bad! :grin::herb:

4 Likes