My sofi stick is in a deep sleep

This is what I get she won’t wake up tried holding the light on waisted 2 sprays . Took spray out kept hold off top . Changed battery she’s not waking up. I haven’t journaled as want her to be awake :rofl:

5 Likes

And Bluetooth is definitely on

2 Likes

Green light is on so she looks awake have logged off than back on . :person_facepalming::person_facepalming:I need to go and sort the animals I will leave her to have lay in and sleep off her hangover :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Morning @sonja.ekkers.77 hope you’re having an excellent time with the four legged folks … and pleased to see that your sofi stick is such a good sleeper!! Can I check, do you tend to change your Bluetooth settings between pairings? Do you for example turn it on and off? And what phone you’re using? As always super grateful for all of this feedback and adding @Kirill and @alexwalkerjones here so we can keep monitoring your progress with your sleepy sofi stick! xx :pray:

2 Likes

Changing the Bluetooth settings sound way to complicate so I don’t mess around with that :joy::joy: it’s been on the last few days and worked perfectly last night . It connected straight away when I did my magic wave above it :rofl::rofl: now this morning I been waving half hour and nothing. Light is green so I know it’s still alive.

I have tried turning it on and off this morning but still nothing. I got a Motorola edge android phone

On a better note the first potential sofi lamb has been born yesterday. But would like to wait for a other one so people can choose who becomes the real sofi lamb :heart:

2 Likes

Happened to me day 1,after 3 goes it magically paired.Turn all wifi using devices off and hold stick with no pod in it next to phone and pair…then try with pod in.Mine in currently not paired eithef so im going to do this again,make sure bluetooth wifi on…Our batteries could be eunning out as im on day 5 so ill start journalling once back up.mine has not registered the speays i took before bed bit i journalled thos morning anyways.good luck n email the team maybe through the moon hun xxx

3 Likes

I have had a other go and gone in to Bluetooth settings it just gave me a message can’t communicate with sofi. And I get the wheel of dead . Made some screenshots.

I tried the pincode 0000 and 1234 :person_shrugging: don’t know if there is a different pincode. My phone can find sofi but sofi isn’t playing ball.

2 Likes

Hi @sonja.ekkers.77, as long is bluetooth is switched on (and left on) the stick should be able to pair via the app - so don’t worry about connecting it via settings - it’s just the app we need to solve!

I’m forwarding your report to our tech team so they can advise whether we ask you to send the stick in for a hardware solution, or if its something that can be fixed remotely by us within your app.

Thanks so much for hanging in there and do please keep journaling within the app and taking your spray!

5 Likes

It worked fine yesterday evening just this morning :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:I will wait to hear what I can do :blush::blush: back to the lambs​:sheep::sheep:

4 Likes

Just like that. :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Exactly mine too,got the day 2 petals,im taking the sprays snd journalling but stick not registering sprays after day 1.i took pod out,pyshed down and light on so irs not battery,so im just going to pair everytime i use after dinner and before bed?P.s im on number 3 pod too!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Like getting a new smart phone and you want to throw it!but i know im useless at technology so its prob me lol.Sounds like the Sofi team are taking a closer look…all very exciting being Pioneers:):+1::shamrock:

2 Likes

I tried half hour this morning. Didn’t want to pair than tried again mid-day and still didn’t want to pair . Than now I opened app and :tada::tada:paired by itself :rofl::rofl::rofl: registered the 3 sprays :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I do keep phone and stick close while spraying . And I spray check if it’s registered than spray next .

3 Likes

Oh thats fantastic!!!so happy for you,and hopefully mine will catch up too🤣Right now we have a love hate relationship lmao!!

1 Like

Me too!!ive done 12 sprays total including 2 tester spray,and app registered 7,i let the team know by emailing in the moon…xxxx

1 Like

Alex should sonja and i if we have issues uninstall sofi app and reinstall maybe when going to spray?mine seems to acknowledge one i take pod and stick apart,then click on light,and it pairs.All very thrilling!I love new things tho and what you guys are doing in insanely cool.:shamrock::herb:

3 Likes

Hey @sonja.ekkers.77 and @jacquelinecannon1! Absolutely love your tenacity and teamwork in getting these technical glitches solved!! :raised_hands: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :blush:

Our entire tech team is indeed on the case, and we’re learning new things everyday along side you - and most importantly with your help - as Pioneers!

Closing and re-opening the app works alot of the time and generally just ensuring the stick is paired (blue light means pairing, green light means counting sprays) before each and every spray is the way to go.

Please do keep configuring and giving us feedback on what seems to work and what doesn’t! We’ve also seen a handful of spontaneous resolutions where once the app has paired a couple of times it seems to get the gist :laughing:

Can’t wait to have all these issues solved for you soon! x

4 Likes