Need advice please

Hi I am receiving a message saying please tap to confirm email address but no matter how many times I click on it nothing happens. Could somebody please advise me on what to do please? Thank you.

3 Likes

Tagging @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill for you. Not exactly sure who is best to help you about this, although if not alex she would get in touch with the right person for the quickest solution :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Jaxx - I am so sorry you are experiencing issues with the app! I will flag it with our technical team.

Could you try deleting/reinstalling the app and logging in again? Hopefully the link should work fine after that.

Please let me know if it helps!

5 Likes

Hi thank you so much for your reply. I have now deleted and then re downloaded the app and this time I was asked questions and my address etc which I didn’t get when I downloaded it the original time, I think this may be because I did it through Facebook the first time and that may be what caused my problem. Only issue I have now is that I have lost all of my points and am back at the start, do you know how I can get my points back? Xx

5 Likes