New app and address confirmation

Well, i got the new app update, its amazing, so colourful and dynamic, love the new look. @alexwalkerjones ive followed all prompts but it hasnt asked me to confirm my address, which hasnt changed, gave i missed something? Love the new look, very sleek, cant wait for the new sofi wand

3 Likes

Hi, you can go into your account and uodate your address and phone number

4 Likes

So happy your love :heart: our sofi digital identity … she is beginning to pull on her look and feel ahead of general public release later this year … let us know (@alexwalkerjones) if you manage to update your address! :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @MissTQ, thanks for messaging and so pleased to hear that you love the new app as much as we do!

On the bottom right of your sofi app, there should be a compass button that takes you to your journal map. Here, all Pioneers will need to reconfirm/provide their phone number and address before moving on to receive their shipment. You can update this in settings anytime, as @Harobed mentioned, but the journey map will also need to be completed as a next step.

I’m attaching an image of the journey map just below:

Should you have any difficulty locating it, or getting this address form to work. Please let me know! x

3 Likes

Yes I have managed to update my address details, at first it wouldn’t let me, it starts to auto fill the number and road, but none of the options were my address, but I figured it out

3 Likes

@Alexandra Walker-Jones The new app keeps kicking me out, it opens then just kicks me out

2 Likes

Have no fear @Kirill and the team are on it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Aaron @MissTQ - they are indeed!

Please do keep any information and screenshots coming however as they are all a huge help :pray: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I managed to update my address, but I can’t get into the sofi app now, it just kicks me out,should I delete the app and download it again?

4 Likes

It’s up on my side again … main page working and pairing with my sofi S3 stick! Awesome job guys @Kirill @mathiassilva4 @rafaelgoncalves :clap::clap:

4 Likes

Apps now working, bubbles still a problem, I love the new graphics and feel of the app. Enclosed some screen shots.

3 Likes

Amazing @MissTQ !! Love your seed balance :pray:

3 Likes