New app problems

Ive received the new app took a little while too get address in thats all sorted now. But ive had to do the same journal twice today has this happened to any one else thanks

4 Likes

It’s happened to me also.

4 Likes

@emmairwin35 and @joseph.izak58 please keep posting your experience with the new app … everything fish works and anything that is buggy on your side. On the journalling twice per day need to see if that’s something we have rolled out in the new app (@alexwalkerjones ?) to increase the resolution of feedback or something optional or still need to fix (@Kirill ) … really appreciate the feedback and patience with us this week … the digital team have been on fire for a little while and I suspect they will still be running hot trying to herd the bugs through the to sofj ecosystem for the over 400 different device types that are in our community! :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @joseph.izak58 @emmairwin35 , thank you so much for this troubleshooting feedback. I suspect this may be the result of our recent updates. If it occurs again for you today, we would be greatly appreciative for a screen recording of what you see happening on your screen so we can get this resolved asap. :pray:

When you do receive your sofi pod and formulation capsules, however, you can expect to receive journals both in the morning (AM) and journals in the evening (PM). This is to capture your sleep and mood across two points in time over the course of your day, and to ensure that your journal questions are rotated regularly, in a way that supports the algorithm to work. (Optionally, you can even journal more than that if you like)!

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know new problem today when a try to open app its just shuts down wont stay open. Just clicks shut sorry to be a pest

2 Likes

Mine just went back up @emmairwin35 … have another try now. :pray:

2 Likes

Thankyou yes back up and running

2 Likes

I can’t confirm my address, it says my pods is on its way, is it cause I confirmed 6months back and received my sofi surprise. So no need to confirm again?

2 Likes

Doubt it @steven25 but also copying in @alexwalkerjones so we can see where you are at. Do you know which version of the app you have now? Mine has updated to v3.0.3 and I was able to update my address and mobile number - would be good to confirm your device as well. :pray:

1 Like

Sorry my bad, I was trying to go through this, didn’t realise there was a settings

2 Likes

We’re you able to confirm address @steven25 ? :pray:

3 Likes

Yes thank you, address saved :blush:

3 Likes

I have lost all of journal My data with the update and now apparent have only 1 rather than 7 journals showing.

2 Likes

Morning @deano1976.db and always lovely to hear from you. My understanding is that the data you journal sits on now the new sofi servers and the app simply does a data recall and within our ability to herd the bugs out of the code will display the data … not seeing historical data in the latest release doesn’t mean that data has been lost … it just is that the new app hasn’t managed quite yet to reconnect properly to all the data that is on the server. Adding the technical folks so they are aware and hugely grateful for your patience and all the feedback as sofi moves to her new digital environment! Would be super useful to also know your device and which version of the app is on your device now. :pray:. Adding @alexwalkerjones, @Kirill here.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I am on a Samsung Galaxy ZFold 4 and the app updated this morning so I am guessing the latest version??

3 Likes