New look app is great

I am liking the new graphics and colours. Loving the fact that I can now also reduce the size of the emotion bubbles. Well done sofi team.

3 Likes

Agreed! The colours are great!

3 Likes

Do you both have iphones?

Has the sofi team released a version for android yet?
When i went to do my journal today, the link to download only took me to the Applestore.
Sofi Health on my google play store does not appear to be the new version, so i cant do my journal today.
I can only get to the treehouse via a separate link.

5 Likes

Well that’s weird, the app seens to have now updated automatically so hopefully all is ok

3 Likes

And weirder still, my app has gone back to the old version but at least i can journal.

Methinks the software guys are still tinkering!

But yes, for the short moment that i saw the new flower pic, the colours did look lovely

3 Likes

No I’m on android , weird lol

1 Like

Same here, really strange, it let me update, but nothing new and no confirm address

You’ll get your update very soon, I promise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great, thank you @Kirill :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, hope so Krill

1 Like

I seem to have the new app but it hasnt asked to confirm my address.

1 Like

Mine is Android. It just updated itself. I didn’t do anything

1 Like

Did you have to reconfirm enail or anything?

Will the app just update its self or do we get an email to let us know to update thanks

2 Likes

The app just updated itself in the background

2 Likes

No. Nothing. Just opened the app one morning and it had updated

2 Likes

Im thinking that most of us may be in a transition phase. I just have the different and brighter bubbles but my app version is still 2.9.0

I imagine that when complete we will see a different version number.

Have a good day all, and take care if driving when the Government test alarm goes off at 3pm.

3 Likes

Mine is the same, hurry up, lol

1 Like

To journal today I needed to click into app rather than having a prompt. I have an android phone & also wondering if I can access new app

1 Like

I dont know for sure, but i dont think it can be finished and tested yet. Otherwise i suppose the new version would be in Google Play store for androids if it is not updated automatically.

Its not a problem as long as we can still journal. I imagine that we will be able to access the new app and confirm our address before the ashwagandha is sent out.
Patience is needed with Sofi developments but Im sure :pray: it won’t be long now

4 Likes